Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to expect from Anavar?

If you're male, not a lot. It will help you preserve muscle if you're doing a hard cut though.

if your a man, i wouldnt expect much of anything in terms of good... you will still be suppressed and still have toxicity issues with it but in terms of gains, i would expect too much ... maybe some strength and a bit of muscle hardening but that would never be worth it

Well this is just my personal opinion however I have tried Var at 25mg and honestly I wasnt impressed. At that time I was about 230lbs and tries that for a week but I just couldn't figure out what all the hype was about I mean I thought this is lame. So I upped my dose to 50mg daily and then thats when the Anavar Gods spoke with me and the gains were absolutely beautiful. I really like this compound...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well this is just my personal opinion however I have tried Var at 25mg and honestly I wasnt impressed. At that time I was about 230lbs and tries that for a week but I just couldn't figure out what all the hype was about I mean I thought this is lame. So I upped my dose to 50mg daily and then thats when the Anavar Gods spoke with me and the gains were absolutely beautiful. I really like this compound...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
50mg is a much better dose for men, and that's the sweet spot for me with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom