Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is Everybody's Ideal Height And Weight?

sk* said:
Mine keeps changing on an hourly basis.

-sk

fuck yeah. one day i was 5'7"/5'8" 187lbs and next day i was same height (i think, lol) and 181lbs. no diet change, same time of day after the same post w/o regimen. no sense to it at all.

oh yeah, to actually answer the question...i'd like to be ~210 and low BF of course at 5'7"-5'8". too much more and i'd look like shit even with low BF. can't be short and too big or it ruins the look if you ask me.

Ever changing...I think i actually have a complex now. When I got out of highschool 5'11" 165lbs I wanted to be 200lbs..then in college I grew an inch to 6' but was only 185. After college when i stopped doing Crew (rowing) I got up to 200...then I wanted to be 225...hit that goal 3 years ago..then I wanted to be 250...never thought I was big enough...hit 255 this year but the BF was out of control around 18%...i got winded walking the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment...now I want to be 225 with BF 10% or less. My luck if I get there I will still feel to small.

Goal- 6'1" 260-270 8%bf

Currently- 6'1" 242 about 12-13%

Got some work to do.

goal= 6'2" 280lbs 8%

right now= 5'10" 235lbs 9-10% :D

Top Bottom