Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the effects of someone just....

jdynasty

taking an anti-e like clomid or novaldex

bump bump bump

bro, your plat, do a search, there are many threads in the womens section talking about just that very topic.

you start bleeding out of orifices for five days, yet , you dont die, and you turn into a total bitch :evil:

gettinripped said:
bro, your plat, do a search, there are many threads in the womens section talking about just that very topic.

so thats where u are 95% of the time on here :p

yep you caught me, no really though. i was looking into it for my wife. thought it might be a decent way for her to shed some lbs. doesnt sound like a good idea though. too many hormonal changes.

What would be the reason to just take anti-es without any aromatizing steroids like test? (you are Male I assume) I suggest against it unless you need the products - for let's say medical reasons.

Nolvadex has no bad sides that I know of.

Clomid is known to make you tempermental, moody, depressed (basically turns you into a woman) and gives some people acne. There are some other sides to Clomid too, I believe it's been associated with tumors (correct me if I'm wrong someone).

Some people claim taking Arimidex aids in fat-loss and incorporate it into their Clen and ECA stacks. Not sure if the same holds true for nolva.

Top Bottom