Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What drug fits this profile??

fight_professor

Hey people...

What would be the drug of choice that fit the following:

- strength without much size (stay in weight class).
- undetectable in drug tests.

I was thinking hgh, any suggestions?

f_p

Depends on what kind of drug test you are getting? For a tested athlete I would say GH and Slin would probably be your best bets.

word

Anavar would be your drug of choice, although you would have to quit a few weeks before testing. Great strength with only a little weight gain. HGH and slin is a poor choice, although non detectable in a drug screen you would get very little strength and the slin could make you gain a fair amount of weight, from fat as well as muscle.:)

liftsiron said:
Anavar would be your drug of choice, although you would have to quit a few weeks before testing. Great strength with only a little weight gain. HGH and slin is a poor choice, although non detectable in a drug screen you would get very little strength and the slin could make you gain a fair amount of weight, from fat as well as muscle.:)

Yep.

liftsiron said:

I think he would be better off with AAS as well , unless he is a tested athlete. But it would not surprise me at all if he comes back on this thread and says its for his job at the grocery store drug testing him....:rolleyes: But he has not really specified...

Long term usage would be maybe some anavar or winny, but if you are looking to "pump up" before a fight, event, etc. I would run some Halo, but don't stay on long term.

I personally would stay away from Methlytest, shit is nasty.....also HGH would only offer some fat loss and maybe an increase in stamina/overall being. Slin would blow you outta the weight class, so that is crazy.

Cheque Drops is another possibilty but they are hard to find and offer only an "anger" type strength.

Top Bottom