Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what dosage of test does your body begin to shut down its own production?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thuglife247

Test Cyp. I received my package in the mail today. Dr is telling me to do 200mg a week. He also gave me HCg and an AI. My test isnt that low, but I do want a nice boost of 500 or points, but I also dont want my body to shut down its own production. At what dosage would you say your body begins to shut down its own, and rely strictly on the external T?:rolleyes:

It's a negative feedback loop mate, once your body thinks there's enough floating around in your system it will drop it's own test lower and lower until you are shutdown. I saw a table once showing the dosage and how long in weeks it took for shutdown I'll try to find it for you

Edit: you have hcg, this will stop you shutting down because it'll replace your LH that your body will stop producing.

Everyone is different bro! People can almost completely be shut down after a 12 week cycle it's too hard to come up with a definite answer to your question! It's when your body decides enough is enough and goes into hibernation mode! I mean hcg and HCGenerate will help with keeping your nuts plump but your still going to be somewhat suppressed! I think in your last post you said that you are being prescribed cyp at 200mg week I believe? It looks like your going on trt and that is a life-time commitment so eventually you are going to shut-down your HPTA totally and the hcg will be there if you only wanna have kids in the future once you are off of hcg say goodbye to baby making bro!

Test Cyp. I received my package in the mail today. Dr is telling me to do 200mg a week. He also gave me HCg and an AI. My test isnt that low, but I do want a nice boost of 500 or points, but I also dont want my body to shut down its own production. At what dosage would you say your body begins to shut down its own, and rely strictly on the external T?:rolleyes:

your doctor should have explained to you that your body will be shut down after a couple months.. suppression will begin a month into this if not sooner.

and sadly people who are for long periods of time could possibly get permanently shutdown and never be able to recover.. haven't heard anyone have a success story after being on a year or more. one dude tried to come off and run SERM's a couple years ago after being on years and he ended up dissapearing from the site so not sure what happened to him but it couldn't of been good

once you open the can of worms get ready to suffer the consequences

your doctor should have explained to you that your body will be shut down after a couple months.. suppression will begin a month into this if not sooner.

and sadly people who are for long periods of time could possibly get permanently shutdown and never be able to recover.. haven't heard anyone have a success story after being on a year or more. one dude tried to come off and run SERM's a couple years ago after being on years and he ended up dissapearing from the site so not sure what happened to him but it couldn't of been good

once you open the can of worms get ready to suffer the consequences

Correct -- though it is possible to recover after a year if you're not too old. The problem is, the traditional attempt at recovery was SERMS and SERMS suck ass. With a combination of HCG and supps, I'd say it'd be possible to return to baseline HPTA levels after a few months as long as the subject stays off for another year. Of course, not too many people will actually do that.

Correct -- though it is possible to recover after a year if you're not too old. The problem is, the traditional attempt at recovery was SERMS and SERMS suck ass. With a combination of HCG and supps, I'd say it'd be possible to return to baseline HPTA levels after a few months as long as the subject stays off for another year. Of course, not too many people will actually do that.

its possible but it won't be fun. i haven't heard success stories, i think guys give up on the process and decide to just go back on. it would take a long and patient PCT and a lot of patience. something i wouldn't want to experience, you know the poster i was referring to, i won't mention his name.. but you know who i am talking about if i told you.

basically as soon as you start taking roids your body will start to slow down its own production of test.

if you are gonna inject test you need to basically assume your body will produce 0 test and shoot the amount you need.

Trt and Hrt are double edged knives, trust me. Once you're on, you pretty much have to stay on for life.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I'm going to start closing threads were the initial poster does not provide information on age / stats...you guys need to wait till that information is provided before you give advice on cycles...if the OP is under 21 yrs old, this is a problem...come on guys, does this need to be mentioned in every thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom