Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does your partner think of you taking steroids?

USman80

Just curious if anybody here has partners who are dubious about you taking AAS? I've done numerous cycles of SARMS and fat burners etc. But never injected before, I have no fear of it. It's just taking the plunge. Not sure how my wife would react. How was it for you?

well considering i have published over 1000 articles and 300+ podcasts on this subject and i live the lifestyle it is hard for anyone to ever say a thing to me.

i would recommend being knowledgeable on the subject because if you aren't then i would not blame anyone for having issue with someone who took steroids and didn't know what they were doing.

my wife didnt like it but she understood at that the same time... ive cut it down significantly at this point though as well

There are a few things that will be extremely important: communication, honesty, information. You must communicate honestly and openly with her and at the same time educate her on why you want to use them. Steroids have been demonized in the media forever so it is important to have proper education on how they work and the potential side effects.

It's a standing joke between me and my GF that I don't share lol

Their clit get super sensitive on the sauce, even a little plump. Kinda cool.

Top Bottom