Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT does WINSTROL really do????

OMEGA said:
its binds onto sex hormone binding globulin thus making the test in your system go farther much like Proviron does.

it also has the ability to mediate some of the sides with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - - and trenbolone namely Progesterone issues.

Basically stacking Winstrol with Test and Deca is one of those CLASSIC powerful stacks that make you look and feel 1000%
that's my next cycle

I just started cycling winny. I look forward to seeing what it can do for me. A bodybuilder i am training with has me doing 1cc i.e. 50mg every 4 days (injection at 30% monthly test). He has and does winny cycles only and is 220lbs at 8% bf

He's a troll

Haha AAP , you legend , you know your talking to a forum sheep when they say never do orals over 6 weeks or your fcked

I've been on winstrol for 2 weeks now yet my arms only feel hard when I'm holding weights. When will my whole body start to harden I'm on 30mg ED because I'm only taking Winstrol for the Athletic Performance Enhancing...I'm a soccer/football player looking to up my pace and strength.

Top Bottom