Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT does WINSTROL really do????

ajfab88

i hear about how winstrol is a cutting steroid, does it actually help burn fat, or does it just save muscle while dieting and doing alot of cardio to burn fat?

winny can be used for both cutting and bulking. it is mainly used for cutting

its binds onto sex hormone binding globulin thus making the test in your system go farther much like Proviron does.

it also has the ability to mediate some of the sides with Deca- and trenbolone namely Progesterone issues.

Basically stacking Winstrol with Test and Deca is one of those CLASSIC powerful stacks that make you look and feel 1000%

OMEGA said:
its binds onto sex hormone binding globulin thus making the test in your system go farther much like Proviron does.

it also has the ability to mediate some of the sides with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - - and trenbolone namely Progesterone issues.

Basically stacking Winstrol with Test and Deca is one of those CLASSIC powerful stacks that make you look and feel 1000%

spoken like a child prodigy.

its a steriod with no water retention ...u still have to diet and do cardio in order to get lean...winstrol alone wont make u leaner

OMEGA said:

it also has the ability to mediate some of the sides with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - - and trenbolone namely Progesterone issues.

once again very well said

Test proprionate and winstrol (oral) gave me huge increases in strength, with not too much weight gain (I didn't want weight gain!). It did, however, increase my blood pressure massively, which I didn't expect. One reason why I moved away from using it was that I seemed to get tendon trouble all over.

Top Bottom