Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT does WINSTROL really do????

if you havnt got the winstrol yet id reccomend going with furazabol instead.
furazabol doesnt have the negative effect on bad colesterol that winstrol or most other orals have. im currently on 400mg deca, 250mg test enanthate per week plus 40mg furazabol day and just had a personal best on the bench last week by 20 lbs. just my 2 cc's........

searay said:
if you havnt got the winstrol yet id reccomend going with furazabol instead.
furazabol doesnt have the negative effect on bad colesterol that winstrol or most other orals have. im currently on 400mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , 250mg test enanthate per week plus 40mg furazabol day and just had a personal best on the bench last week by 20 lbs. just my 2 cc's........

Wow! Dropping the obscure shit!

winstrol crushes ligaments, tendons, and cholesterol. it has its most promounced visible effects at 10%bf or lower

timtim said:
winstrol crushes ligaments, tendons, and cholesterol. it has its most promounced visible effects at 10%bf or lower

It doesn't crush anything.
It does however literally suck the water out of you (hence giving you the dry, hard look). Obviously this has an effect on your joints and tendons etc.
That's why conceivably, deca or NPP and winstrol should work pretty well together. Canceling out alot of the related negative effects.

calveless wonder said:
It doesn't crush anything.
It does however literally suck the water out of you (hence giving you the dry, hard look). Obviously this has an effect on your joints and tendons etc.
That's why conceivably, Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - or NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - and winstrol should work pretty well together. Canceling out alot of the related negative effects.

look up the study that proves that 5mg of winstrol a day will cause hdl levels to fall to next to nothing. if you are platinum you maybe able to find it here. that is CRUSHING!

the ligaments and tendons i truely believe are individual but i fall into the severe joint pain category whenever i have taken it. wont anymore after 1 6 week stint had my hdl at 0 and ldl at 191.

The sore joints, hair loss, and BP are going to be genetically determined before you even purchase your winstrol, let alone take it.

As far as hardening up the physique, nothing out there, not winstrol, not anavar, not halo, is going to show a remarkable difference (hardening) until you get your BF levels down.

My first cycle was winstrol 50mg daily and EQ 600mg weekly for 34 weeks. And I never had problems with my hair or joints.

AAP said:
The sore joints, hair loss, and BP are going to be genetically determined before you even purchase your winstrol, let alone take it.

As far as hardening up the physique, nothing out there, not winstrol, not anavar, not Halotestin - fluoxymesterone - , is going to show a remarkable difference (hardening) until you get your BF levels down.

My first cycle was winstrol 50mg daily and Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 600mg weekly for 34 weeks. And I never had problems with my hair or joints.

first cycle 34 weeks? you ran winny for 34 weeks?

xrsist said:
how was your liver after 34 weeks of Winstrol - stanozolol? oral or inject?

Other than high count, it was fine.

I used both orals and injects. I shot 200mg EQ and 50mg Winstrol (same syringe, I don't pay that oil/water not mixing shit any attention) on Mon, Wed, Fri.

The other days I used orals, thai stans.

Top Bottom