Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does ttokkyo winstrol tabs look like?

ROAD DOG

I have seen most of the other ttokkyo tabs before,but I have never seen any of the winny tabs.I will be getting some from my source pretty soon,he will be sending them to me" loose",so I want to know what they are suppose to look like so I know I got the right tabs.You never know,sometimes sources can make a mistake and send the wrong stuff.

darkish red, small, have a small t in the middle of them, i think there pentagon shaped, to lazy to get up and look, you shouldnt be able to crush them with your finger

ROAD DOG said:
I have seen most of the other ttokkyo tabs before,but I have never seen any of the winny tabs.I will be getting some from my source pretty soon,he will be sending them to me" loose",so I want to know what they are suppose to look like so I know I got the right tabs.You never know,sometimes sources can make a mistake and send the wrong stuff.

TT winny tabs come in a bottle with the tabs inside. The tabs are then sealed within a vaccum-sealed plastic pouch. They are a dark-red(crimson) and SHOULD have a T on one side.

They are dark red in color with a T on one side and a line on the other side. They are the exact same shape and size as pink Thai Dbols or ttokkyo Dbols.

Top Bottom