Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does it take to make the Transition over too...

johnny g

I am sure this question have been asked before but what does it take to make that step that Pro's Take to become so big? Like What did it Arnold to go from average Joe bodybuilder to Arnold? They didn't have Insulin and GH wasn't used then. Was it eating like a freak? What was it?

johnny g said:
I am sure this question have been asked before but what does it take to make that step that Pro's Take to become so big? Like What did it Arnold to go from average Joe bodybuilder to Arnold? They didn't have Insulin and GH wasn't used then. Was it eating like a freak? What was it?

Diet and gear, gear was readily available back then and is pretty much unchanged. Arnold once said "dbol" is the breakfast of champions.

johnny g said:

It helps to have the ability to gain lean weight easily, i.e. "genetics". Most of the guys that are professionals today would be remarkably large even without gear. All they would need to do is train and eat, and they would be bigger than most of us will ever get with gear.

indy69camaro said:
Diet and gear, gear was readily available back then and is pretty much unchanged. Arnold once said "dbol" is the breakfast of champions.

Arnold said that their D-Bols were blue, and everyone's teeth at the gym would be blue when they came to work out - LOL

Top Bottom