Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does "25 years to life mean?"

IT MEANS THAT A MINIMUM, THE CONVICT HAS TO DO 25 YEARS. HE/SHE IS ELIGIBLE FOR PAROLE ONLY AFTER THE 25 BUT NOT GUARANTEEING HE/SHE WILL GET OUT AT 25. MOST LIKELY WILL THOUGH.

KAYNE

IT ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW THE STATE IS. IN LA., YOU DO 2 FOR 1 WHICH MEANS YOU SERVE HALF OF YOUR SENTENCE IF YOU DONT HAVE FLAT TIME OR YOU DONT GET BILLED (WHICH IS FLAT TIME ANYWAY).

IT ALSO DEPENDS ON IF YOU ARE A LOSER AND LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS BEING THAT ONLY LOSERS LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS.

KAYNE

Exactly that....

Not accounting for early release practices, it means if convicted, you get a minimum of 25 years imprisonment up to your entire life as a sentance.

so basically you will get out in 25 years by behaving well?

ariolanine said:
so basically you will get out in 25 years by behaving well?

IF YOU GET FLAT TIME AND IF THE PAROLE BOARD DEEMS IT, YES. BUT, IF YOU LIVED WITH YOUR PARENTS BEFORE YOU WENT IN YOU WILL HAVE TO SERVE 100 YEARS.

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
IT MEANS THAT A MINIMUM, THE CONVICT HAS TO DO 25 YEARS. HE/SHE IS ELIGIBLE FOR PAROLE ONLY AFTER THE 25 BUT NOT GUARANTEEING HE/SHE WILL GET OUT AT 25. MOST LIKELY WILL THOUGH.

KAYNE

I just want to clear something up. Most DO NOT get out in 25 years. Keeping your dignity will cost you more time and extra convictions in prison. I was suposed to do 18 month in a federal penetentiary but while inside I caught an assault charge and they gave me another six months. Also, someone who is in for that long doesn't give a shit about anything. After 10 years you are permanently changed and if you have avoided rape you have most likely joined a gang. If you stay clean once you are out you will be spending most your days pacing 10 ft back and forth for hours and the next 25 years learning how to live a normal life.

Top Bottom