Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does one think of staying on a low dosage all year round?

Hamsterhider2

Got a prescription for HRT for deca and test. Doc reccommended 200mgs test and 200mgs deca for ten weeks with 10 days off inbetween with clomid and hcg. Anyone done this type of thing?

why would a doctor give deca for HRT? also 10 day off is nothing deca will still be in your system and so will test unless your using prop.

Hamsterhider2 said:
Got a prescription for HRT for deca and test. Doc reccommended 200mgs test and 200mgs deca for ten weeks with 10 days off inbetween with clomid and hcg. Anyone done this type of thing?

This sounds bogus..either you're lying or your doc is an incompetent fool!

Hope this helps.

DIV

:chomp:

I had something very similar recommended to me. A doctor prescribed to me some cyp at 200mg/wk for 10 weeks followed by 10 days of off time to use HCG. For the ten days he said to use 1,000 iu's of HCG/day. He told me that with this dosage I could stay on indefinately.

basically my test levels were in the low normal range and he reccommended this. They were at 435 level. So He said to take 200mgs test cyp and 200 mgs deca to help with fat burn and joint pain. 10 weeks then hcg and clomid for ten days. What would you guys do. low dosages for a longtime and shots of hcg every couple weeks or save it up and cycle at higher dosages of both.

Those doctors sound clueless. I'd like to know what their thinking was. If you need HRT then stay on an HRT dose. I don't think there's enough research covering the risk of young people staying on longterm. In my case i'm 39, my hair is already gone, my test/GH output is probably low and i'm still not sold on the idea of being on year round. I'm ready to be off after 10-12 weeks.

You will want to check out the PCT sticky. The way your dr has you set up will shut you down even worse.
If you want the info I have on PCT send me a PM and I'll send it over.
Good Luck

Top Bottom