Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Does a Hernia Feel Like?

CHEWY

Yesterday I was doing alot of dumbell curls while standing and today I have this weird pain near my growing when I walk. Ive never felt this before, could this be a hernia? I havent lifted anything up without bending my knees. wtf...

You know when you have a hernia cause it bulges as soon as you stand up. Some hernias hurt some don't.
It might just be a strained muscle. One way to tell is cough and hold that area. If you feel it throbbing or pushing out it's hernia!!!!!! If not then you might be OK.
Best thing is go to the doc and check it out man!!!!!!

thanks for the replies

Do you know anyone who has ever got a hernia from not lifting things UP?
Like, while Bench pressing, etc..

I got a hernia about ten years ago from tossing sandbags all day when a flood hit the area where I was living at the time. I never felt any pain at all. I just noticed I had this weired lump in my groin area about a day or two later. It was funny because I could push it in and then it would push back out on it's own. I went to a doctor and found out it was definitely a hernia. I had laproscopic hernia surgery and I was on my feet again in no time. Never had problems since.

I got a hernia a few years ago, didn't really hurt. Mine was an umbillical hernia and just bulged out over my bellybutton. I would definately get it checked out.

I dont have a lump...
Out a few inches to the right where my sack and cock come together, I get a sharp pain when I exert myself sometimes. wtf...
I just started a new job and my medical dont kick in for another month. Ive done the cough test, with no pain.

Avoid heavy lifting for a week (sorry). See if it improves. Sounds like you should be okay. The worst thing you can do is reinjure or aggrevate it.

A few years ago, I had pain similar to what you had. I went to the docs, and he thought that I had a mild hernia, but advised me to see a surgeon for a second opinion. The surgeon said that it was a strain not a hernia. He advised me to stop lifting for 2 weeks, and purchase some briefs that support my nuts. I have not had any problems since then.

Top Bottom