Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of this new cycle? var-gh

Body recomp - don't we all haha :)

The cycle you highlighted above looks ok, with a few tweaks.

I'd do it like this.

1-10 Test enanthate (2 x 200mg every week)
8-10 Anavar (84mg ed) If that is your desired dosages (as it appears to be). I use 80mg so 4mg more cant harm lol.
6-10 HCGenerate (5 caps daily) (massively helps recovery)
Liv.52 (at the correct dosage, never used it, but if you know the product then go for it)

PCT
Unleashed/Post Cycle combo
Form stanzol (throughout cycle if sides present) Continue all the way through PCT for at least 4 weeks after last injection. Buy more if necessary.

Scrap HCG, HCGenerate is better (in my opinion). If you have already bought it, use it to kickstart your PCT. Day after last injection of test do 1000IU's, and then do this twice more (so 3 weeks of 1000IU's a week) Thats it!

And just as an aside, for HGH, read that guide. Don't just listen to horror stories. Testosterone can give you tits and make you spottier than a teenager on heat, but we take the risk, right? You wouldn't definitely get spade-like hands, it's just what can happen if you abuse it!

But still in your situation, i'd scrap it completely and sell it! Hope this helps bro. Good luck

your positive contribution is contributed I find this funny that i actually mentioned this cycle months ago and no one ass cocked me.

dude I am 23 and taking HGH. I take it for my joints and connective tissues, but I would say just read up about it. You have 2 good articles here, both of which do not say to take in your 20s. It says abnormal bone growth could occur if your growth plates haven't properly fused, but you should know if you are going to grow any more or not and in my opinion most people have stopped growing at age 23. If you are responsible, and follow the guidelines that other people have put out for your knowledge, there is no reason to suggest it will be harmful. Heart and organ growth is exaggerated in my opinion by excessive use (when you get above 5IU), but that is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.

I would start at 2 or 3IU a day.

ease off a bit? I mean, it is not your life? and I don't think that I have negatively impacted your day today that badly. thank you, your opinions are still valued.

Eased off just dont come in here asking for advice and then say am doing this and thats that!

No, its not my life. Am not some p.o.s. Person I care I f'd myself up ay your age so why would I ever what that upon smone else?

You need to research and take in to consideration what ppl say you dont hv to take our advice just listen and then research then make a decision.

Body recomp - don't we all haha :)

The cycle you highlighted above looks ok, with a few tweaks.

I'd do it like this.

1-10 Test enanthate (2 x 200mg every week)
8-10 Anavar (84mg ed) If that is your desired dosages (as it appears to be). I use 80mg so 4mg more cant harm lol.
6-10 HCGenerate (5 caps daily) (massively helps recovery)
Liv.52 (at the correct dosage, never used it, but if you know the product then go for it)

PCT
Unleashed/Post Cycle combo
Form stanzol (throughout cycle if sides present) Continue all the way through PCT for at least 4 weeks after last injection. Buy more if necessary.

Scrap HCG, HCGenerate is better (in my opinion). If you have already bought it, use it to kickstart your PCT. Day after last injection of test do 1000IU's, and then do this twice more (so 3 weeks of 1000IU's a week) Thats it!

And just as an aside, for HGH, read that guide. Don't just listen to horror stories. Testosterone can give you tits and make you spottier than a teenager on heat, but we take the risk, right? You wouldn't definitely get spade-like hands, it's just what can happen if you abuse it!

But still in your situation, i'd scrap it completely and sell it! Hope this helps bro. Good luck

Bro im hoping thats a misprint on the length of anavar... Thats a complete waste for only three weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

dude I am 23 and taking HGH. I take it for my joints and connective tissues, but I would say just read up about it. You have 2 good articles here, both of which do not say to take in your 20s. It says abnormal bone growth could occur if your growth plates haven't properly fused, but you should know if you are going to grow any more or not and in my opinion most people have stopped growing at age 23. If you are responsible, and follow the guidelines that other people have put out for your knowledge, there is no reason to suggest it will be harmful. Heart and organ growth is exaggerated in my opinion by excessive use (when you get above 5IU), but that is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.

I would start at 2 or 3IU a day.

Im done trying to help with hgh... Im so sick of know it alls in their early 20s... Do whatever you want... Dont ever come back with problems later though... Its so exhausting when this is your expertise for a decade and a fucking masters degree and guys with a couple years experience know it all... This is why i havent been posting as much help as usual and once again ive gotten nothing but aggravation... Good luck

Im done trying to help with hgh... Im so sick of know it alls in their early 20s... Do whatever you want... Dont ever come back with problems later though... Its so exhausting when this is your expertise for a decade and a fucking masters degree and guys with a couple years experience know it all... This is why i havent been posting as much help as usual and once again ive gotten nothing but aggravation... Good luck

Am sayin like hi I want help but I'm not going to listen to you. Then wtf did you start this thread! Am so over it too

This is a lil off topic but since it seems like there are some knowledgeable gh members in here,

What's the difference between hyge, suma, riptropin etc? Are they just different brand? And how much is in a "kit" or how long does one kit last at a normal dose? I'm just curious

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom