Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of this new cycle? var-gh

Yeah you are wrong in every way

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

so what if i ran a test E base of 400mg a week, for the majority of this, would that change your mind?

what exactly would you change around? (and the reckless cycle firstly I agree with you, hence why I am choosing to run lighter compounds this time... does that not make sense?)

so what if i ran a test E base of 400mg a week, for the majority of this, would that change your mind?

what exactly would you change around? (and the reckless cycle firstly I agree with you, hence why I am choosing to run lighter compounds this time... does that not make sense?)

Test e and var would be fine man but there is absolutely no reason to run hgh at all

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

No bro. No growth. Run test only at 500, maybe throw some var in for the last 6 weeks or so if your heart is set on it.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

iv already bough 4 kits of hgh.... wtf why is gh so bad...

Bro, go research gh side effects. You can have abnormal growth and shit in your face and jaw, all kinds of serious bad shit! You wanna look like a cave man? Go for it

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

It also makes your internal organs grow. Especially your heart. Have you ever seen those body builders with the big distended stomachs. Thats what hgh does to you.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

It also makes your internal organs grow. Especially your heart. Have you ever seen those body builders with the big distended stomachs. Thats what hgh does to you.

alright I understand but would that not be some stuff that happens over seriously long term use? I was planning on using it 5 months guys...

and alright if I drop the gh will everyone entertain my ideas for a test e base and anavar only?

Yeah anavar and test is an awesome cycle.

Top Bottom