Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of just Dbol?

bicepts101

Just wanted to see what everyone thinks of using just dbol for a first cycle.

Will it be affective?
Can a person make suffciant gain on just Dbol?
Or is it a waste of time?

thanks guys
peace

personally, from everything ive read, dbol ads A LOT of size, and strngth, but after wards you loose a lot too becasue most of it is iwater, and its harder to keep the strength then most, i think for my first cycle im going to go with eq and winny, low sides, no bloat, solid gains, not as fast perhaps, but more cut look when on it.

dbol with liquidex would be good. Go for about 6 weeks and you should see some good gains...with no water...all quality, keepable gains.

I personally will only take dbol with another AAS. The gains IMO just arent keepable gains without some sort of test. Also, I will only take dbol for 6 weeks at a time, and this for me is way to short of a cycle. If I cant do a cycle for 6 months or so, I would rather wait till I could.

As with any other steroid, you will lose the water and keep the muscle.

Bulldog_10 said:
dbol with liquidex would be good. Go for about 6 weeks and you should see some good gains...with no water...all quality, keepable gains.

At what dosage of liquidex do you think is recommended w/ Dbol?

my first "cycle" was d-bol only for 25mg ed 6weeka. then regular clomid therapy afterwards. put on 15lbs. ate pretty clean. kept 10lbs. started next cycle 4 months after and got the 5 lbs. I lost back in my 4 months off period.

I would've liked to add some test cus Ive seen some otehrs first cycle gains around the 30lbs mark... that would have been dope.

so add some test!!

Top Bottom