Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of just Dbol?

This topic fascinates me, and I'm glad to see it come up again and actually be discussed, and not just shut down with "use the search, bro!" or some other comment.

A dbol-only cycle brings up some other questions I want to toss in:

1. Bill Roberts has said that alternating clomid EOD during daily dbol use will help "keep" gains. Anyone agree, verify, or disagree?

2. Aside form the obvious liver concerns (duly noted, let's just look at this question for what it's worth), would dbol + WINNY provide "kept" gains?

3. If dbol is anabolic because it increases strength, allowing "natural" gains to develop by greater lists, would stacking dbol with a 1-test cycle followed by post-cycle ancls. provide really nice "kept" gains? (or to go REALLY far out, dbol AND winny AND 1-test...)

in conjunction w/anything i use. right now fina but i gained like 3-4lbs the first 1 1/2 weeks or so. i did fina alone before and it didnt seem to start kicking in til about the beginning of the third week. i figure the dbol was putting the weight on. i also used it with eq and i liked it

I think the point being made is that dbol stack very well with an injectible steroid but lacks on its own. Dbol does seem to be quite versatile in that is stacks well with test, fina, eq, deca, or pretty much any IM AAS. I wouldn't advise using it on its own however.

Aragorn: It depends what you mean by "desirabel results." If you desire being blown up for a few months (only to lose it later) then no, 10-20 mgs of d-bol isn't enough. If you want to add an advantage to your training, it is.

Hawk: bill Roberts was dead wrong with that theory. I think even he'd admit that.

A while back I spoke with Tony Fitton, who was one of the biggest dealers back in the 70's when d-bol was legal. He said he was working with the British powerlifting team and they were making great results with 10 mgs a day. Larry Scott took 10 mgs a day to prepare the Olympia. But for some strange reason anything less than 50 mgs stacked with something else isn't enough for the members of this board. Why is that?

DaddyX said:
jubei - agreed........dbol alone isnt cool

thats what I was saying

Nelson--> ok i see your point.......but i dont think you'd suggest running dbol at 15 mgs a day, on its own, purely for intensifying training, i mean we could just use some of weider's training principles for that;)

Nelson Montana said:
Whoa, some of you have to back off a bit. It's his first cycle. Keep in mind, at one time, d-bol was the ONLY anabolic available and guys made great gains with 10 mgs a day. If you want to test the waters and see how steroids feel, I'd say 10-20 mgs of d-bol for 3 weeks is plenty. You can always build from there.

Having said that, an even milder steroid like var, primo or winny may be better for a first timer. But d-bol's the king. The first, and still the best oral.

Yes, guys with GREAT genetics made gains on 10mg of CIBA dbol a day. The dbol back in that day was much HIGHER quality, now the best you can find is USP20 Grade.

BigAndy69 said:

Yes, guys with GREAT genetics made gains on 10mg of CIBA dbol a day. The dbol back in that day was much HIGHER quality, now the best you can find is USP20 Grade.

Well, genetics are a factor, no matter what. You can only make up for bad genetics only so much with gear.

You may be right about the quality issue. But the best D-bol in my experence was the pink pentagon shaped thai's back in the early 90's.

My first cycle was through a doctor (in the mid eighties), and he prescribed one 5mg tab of Dianabol three times a day. I had been training hard all through my teen years and had a good six years under my belt and gains had stagnated. This was the best cycle I ever had. After about a week I felt like superman.

I've done dbol only cycles...Gained about 8-10lbs in 4 week and lost it all when i was off...Strength went UP alot while i was on it, but thats about it...
Stacked with something i think it's fine but by itself i think it's useless unless you just want to boost your strength for those couple of weeks...

Top Bottom