Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of just Dbol?

i did dbol only for my first cycle, gained some but lost most of it....which makes you fell like shit....so id just suck it up and wait for a real cycle

bicepts101 said:
ok guys, opions are much appreciated!!

What everyone think of deca with dbol?

It would work well. I think test/dbol would be better though. That's what I'm on.

I am on hrt 600 test per month and I have several times added D-Bol at low doses of 15 to 20 mg for 8 to 12 weeks with good solid gains and a real improvement in overall sense of well being.When I was in high school playing football in the mid to late 70's the coach for the team gave us 15 mg per day from preseason through the season.It was a very common practice in that era in my location.We all picked up size aqnd strength and kept it as well,of course natural test levels at that age surely helped.

Whoa, some of you have to back off a bit. It's his first cycle. Keep in mind, at one time, d-bol was the ONLY anabolic available and guys made great gains with 10 mgs a day. If you want to test the waters and see how steroids feel, I'd say 10-20 mgs of d-bol for 3 weeks is plenty. You can always build from there.

Having said that, an even milder steroid like var, primo or winny may be better for a first timer. But d-bol's the king. The first, and still the best oral.

Nelson Montana said:
Whoa, some of you have to back off a bit. It's his first cycle. Keep in mind, at one time, d-bol was the ONLY anabolic available and guys made great gains with 10 mgs a day. If you want to test the waters and see how steroids feel, I'd say 10-20 mgs of d-bol for 3 weeks is plenty. You can always build from there.

Having said that, an even milder steroid like var, primo or winny may be better for a first timer. But d-bol's the king. The first, and still the best oral.

All 10-20 mg's of D-bol ED will do is shut down your HPTA. That's it. Great advice!

im only taking 15 mgs ed along with fina (IM) and i feel it's doing good for me. i have put 10-11lbs on in 4 weeks. i actually like dbol at a low dose with no anti-e's. i was using 40mg ed on my laast cycle with ldex and hated it. im with nelson - go with a low dose, 15mg would work

Top Bottom