Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think to this course????

naughty_nando

im 24 yo, 5'8 tall, and about 177 kg.

not my first course.

wks 1-10 tren 75 @ 150mg p/ wk

wks 3-12 cyp @ 200mg p/wk

wks 5-14 deca @ 100mg p/wk

what you reckon??????

naughty!

177 pounds or 177 kg?.....IMO the dosages are kinda low and it sems a little screwy how you're starting the fina before the cyp and deca......

1-10 400 Test
1-10 400 Deca
6-13 75 Fina ed or eod

Same question and recommendation like gilly6993.
Also keep some Nolv (because you live in Spain it will be Tamoxifen), for to avoid any gyno for test cyp.
I think in your weigth stat that you put 77 kg, because in Spain like here, South America, weight is in Kg, and I dont think that you weight 177 kg.
Sube las dosis como te recomendaron para ver resultados. Deca a 100 mg por semana es poco. Efectos con Deca se notan cuando usas dosis mayores a 300 mg por semana, una buena regla es usar 2mg de Deca por lb de peso corporal por semana

have kept the dosages low cause i was out of training for a while due to injury. almost a year and now am back in shape to start juicing. still need to up the dosages?

that cycle has to be a joke i just dont believe that anyone would post that anywhere. Unless ur some kind of genetic freak that respond to such low doses of gear than all that looks like it will do is shut u down. u need at bare bare minimun 200 mgs of deca a week, and at least 400 mgs of test. fina should be 75 mg eod. deca and test from wk 1-10 and fina from weeks 6-12.

Top Bottom