Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think for bulk/cuttin

cdsnuts

Sup Guys. Because MMA I cant bulk to much. So I am only running tren for 5-6 weeks at low dose. I weigh 170 12-14 body fat. I want to bulk some and shred up. I can only use non liv toxic inj. So i was thinking

I have test E, Eq, tren e, and mast?

I was thinking
week 1-6 Tren e 200 mg
week1-14 300-400 eq weekly
1-14 Test En 300-400 weekly
7-14 Mast 100 mg

HCG week 3-14

PCT weeks 13/14/15
Clomid 100/50/50
Nova 40/30/20

Ha. Tren is cool on the livs but not on the kids. Or is that what you mean. I have had real liv issues or I would believe me. I love that stuff.

Good input I see your sideways comments all over. Maybe it is too big. I was thinking I could cut out the Mast. I have all the pct, Hcg stuff I need.
Thanks for a direct response needtogetaas. I am open to any suggestions that is why I posted. I need help putting the finals on this thing. I am trying to get useful input about my choice I have all in hand except mast. I have boat load of anastrozole. will this work. Thanks

I did that cycle this spring, everything but the mast, but then was using m-drol too and humalog in small doses pre-workout. Yes, keep some anti-es around because you are going to gain on that cycle if you aren't careful. The EQ will make you hungry, and test and tren seem to with me as well. I gained an ungodly amount of weight on that cycle- went from 192 to 230 lbs!! Have your pct ready as you'll likely be pretty shut down afterward... I was. Now I'll only do smaller shorter cycles- just easier to recover from and keep gains imo.

Good luck!

Top Bottom