Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think is the best steroid cycle if its your first?

swordfish151 said:
test bro, followed with some proper PCT
ding ding ding ... test bro.. good to see a post askng about this before giving a wild messed up first cycle proposal

I happen to disagree.....you should run a Class I with a CLASS II to get a synergistic effect.

Instead of test at say 600 mg per week.

why not Test at 400 and an "anabolic" at say, 200 per week?

The Shadow said:
I happen to disagree.....you should run a Class I with a CLASS II to get a synergistic effect.

Instead of test at say 600 mg per week.

why not Test at 400 and an "anabolic" at say, 200 per week?

I believe your first is your best, many disagree...

Test/DBOL/EQ/A-Dex/Nolva + Proper PCT

Test @ 500mg/week
DBOL @ 25mg/day/4wks
EQ @ 400mg/week
Nolva @ 10mg/day
A-Dex @ .5 mg/day

Full PCT with Nolva, HCG (optional clomid)

i agree that stacking would most likely yield more mass than test only but thinking long term test only is best IMO

this way you can completely isolate whats going on.. if you run test/dbol and get gyno,high blood pressure, acne,boobies you wont know if its the test or teh dbol.. if you need an anti you dont know how much is needed because of the 2 compounds..

i would run test first then test + eq later

also some people respond well at low dosages.. others need high dosage, some respond great to one chem and not much on another chem..

so i would just isolate for my first cycle and then build from there...

good luck

mstigi said:
As a first cycle Test at 400 would be fine, considering he's probably younf and inexperienced!
What does young and inexperienced mean? If you're an experienced lifter and you have never done steroids before, test alone at 400 mg/week would produce great gains if run for 8-10 weeks regardless. If you're too young, you're too young. You shouldn't be doing steroids, period. As far as experience goes, (and I'm assuming you're talking about working out), it would only help if you knew how to work out before you tried steroids. If not, it would be sort of a waste. If you're not talking about working out experience, well then I say this, everyone is inexperienced if they are doing their FIRST cycle. I just didn't understand your quote bro.

Judo Tom said:
i agree that stacking would most likely yield more mass than test only but thinking long term test only is best IMO

this way you can completely isolate whats going on.. if you run test/dbol and get gyno,high blood pressure, acne,boobies you wont know if its the test or teh dbol.. if you need an anti you dont know how much is needed because of the 2 compounds..

i would run test first then test + eq later

also some people respond well at low dosages.. others need high dosage, some respond great to one chem and not much on another chem..

so i would just isolate for my first cycle and then build from there...

good luck
I completely agree. You have all these bros here bitching about the fact that they don't know what's wrong with them while they are stacking 4 compounds and it's only their first or second cycle. You will never know what's causing what unless you isolate that compound. As a first cycle, test is great. It would only be foolish to not see how you react to test...alone..on your first cycle, or any other steroid for that matter. After, if all went well, then build from there. Be patient, understand your body, see how it reacts, and you will be able to do this (juice) for longer and safer.

Top Bottom