Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think is the best steroid cycle if its your first?

Stacemranger said:
Shadow, I'll remember not to fuck with you ever. K to you bro.

LMAO

Im usually the most laid back guy you will ever meet.......

He started a while back with BigAndy and Needsize...then yesterday on chat was telling a member that his diet was shit etc.

The guy he was blasting is 340 and about 15% BF.

so.....he's just a frustrated little cus

The Shadow said:
LMAO

Im usually the most laid back guy you will ever meet.......

He started a while back with BigAndy and Needsize...then yesterday on chat was telling a member that his diet was shit etc.

The guy he was blasting is 340 and about 15% BF.

so.....he's just a frustrated little cus
I'm sorry I was off line to miss this. The mods are mods for a reason.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to The Shadow again.

good job mang!

Im gonna give k to everyone who bombed that guy..

now as to the original question do a google search on steroid profiles and read up on test. then look at some sample stacks and what not..

i would run test enanthate for 12 weeks at 500mg
after that i would wait 3 weeks then run nolva for 6 weeks 1 week at 40mg ED 3 weeks at 20mg and 2 weeks at 10mg

also you will have the nolva on hand incase you start getting gyno symptoms

do lots of research on pct as nolva only isnt the most popular its just what works for me..

most likely (99.9999%) that if you stacked test with eq lets say both at around 400mg a week or even 250mg each you will get better results but again i think for a first cycle you should try test only but do the research and do what you think is best

1-12 test E 500mg
16 nolva 40mg ed
17-19 nolva 20mg ed
20-21 nolva 10mg ed

good luck

Judo Tom said:
now as to the original question do a google search on steroid profiles and read up on test. then look at some sample stacks and what not..

i would run test enanthate for 12 weeks at 500mg
after that i would wait 3 weeks then run nolva for 6 weeks 1 week at 40mg ED 3 weeks at 20mg and 2 weeks at 10mg

also you will have the nolva on hand incase you start getting gyno symptoms

do lots of research on pct as nolva only isnt the most popular its just what works for me..

most likely (99.9999%) that if you stacked test with eq lets say both at around 400mg a week or even 250mg each you will get better results but again i think for a first cycle you should try test only but do the research and do what you think is best

1-12 test E 500mg
16 nolva 40mg ed
17-19 nolva 20mg ed
20-21 nolva 10mg ed

good luck

SEE....this guy knows how to have a difference of opinion and hadle it like a mature individual

and there were two issues with Dillhole:

1 - should you stack for a first cycle

2 - the low does suggested - 250 mg

......so there are two issues here......250mg is not a beneficial does for an anabolic state imo

opinion will vary of the stacking issue...

Like Tom said -you will probably get better results from more than one compound...

I would however start the Nolvadex a bit sooner than 4 weeks after the last shot....

and I might run L-dex as well

Would dbol be alright to take for the first cycyle?

clublavela said:
Would dbol be alright to take for the first cycyle?

I think test stacked with dbol would be a solid first cycle.

Test E, test cyp - 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks
dbol 20-30mg/day for 4 weeks

The Shadow said:
SEE....this guy knows how to have a difference of opinion and hadle it like a mature individual

and there were two issues with Dillhole:

1 - should you stack for a first cycle

2 - the low does suggested - 250 mg

......so there are two issues here......250mg is not a beneficial does for an anabolic state imo

opinion will vary of the stacking issue...

Like Tom said -you will probably get better results from more than one compound...

I would however start the Nolvadex a bit sooner than 4 weeks after the last shot....

and I might run L-dex as well
YOUR SUCH AN A@@@@@@@ just kiddin.. yeah this is what the board is all about.. if we all said the same stuff over and over no one would learn anything new

your right pct should be earlier.. sorry its early and my mt dew isnt working this morning..

3weeks for test E is the 'standard' wait time correct?

Judo Tom said:
YOUR SUCH AN A@@@@@@@ just kiddin.. yeah this is what the board is all about.. if we all said the same stuff over and over no one would learn anything new

your right pct should be earlier.. sorry its early and my mt dew isnt working this morning..

3weeks for test E is the 'standard' wait time correct?

YEP.....but I like to start it a bit earler

general opinion is that Nolva has a fairly long half-life......7-9 days, so I like to start a bit earlier than most...Ill start 2 weeks after last enan/cyp shot.

I dont know if it makes that much difference but it just seems like its better to go a little earlier than later

thats actually what i was gonna do this cycle.. is wait about 2 weeks. maybe less and start the nolva.. and maybe just run the nolva a bit longer since i am starting it earlier..

i think most people do not run pct long enough.. or at least i need more time to recover.. either way i need to run it out past my last shot longer

thanks!

Top Bottom