Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think is the best steroid cycle if its your first?

The Shadow said:
Typical.......you pick out a typo instead os sticking to issues....

Why am I a mod???

Because I have forgotten more about diet/training/gear usage than you will ever begin to understand

Seeing that you have almost 40,000 post on this site, I can reasonably assume that you are a loser in life. I pay more in income tax than you will make in 5 years. I can own you,bro.

mr.cuts said:
Seeing that you have almost 40,000 post on this site, I can reasonably assume that you are a loser in life. I pay more in income tax than you will make in 5 years. I can own you,bro.

BBBBWwauuuugggghhhh!!!!!

LOL

you just cant do it on intelligence obviously.

Please continue tio OWN me Dorothy.

patsfan1379 said:
dude you spelled "to" wrong...

cuts just pwned you!!!??? ;)

yeeahhhh....maybe

I cant read hsi post, so I cant tell ya
:FRlol:

this is so sad, how many arguements does he have to lose before realizing a few things

The Shadow said:
I happen to disagree.....you should run a Class I with a CLASS II to get a synergistic effect.

Instead of test at say 600 mg per week.

why not Test at 400 and an "anabolic" at say, 200 per week?

I totally understand why the people of this belief say this. BUT I am of the Test only camp, only because of the whole "knowing which sides come from which drugs" thing.

This came up recently and a bro didnt know why he was getting certain sides.

If you do as Shadow said, I suggest you run Test/EQ no Deca or Tren. Atleast dont get confused between Test sides and Deca-ish sided

needsize said:
this is so sad, how many arguements does he have to lose before realizing a few things

realize what??? No offense, but you are the one who needs to realize a few things. First of all, your not going to become a pro bodybuilder, so why don't you scale back on your gear use. I have read some of your posts on your cycles, you use at least 3 grams per week! What's the point bro??? I hope that you don't have a wife or kids, because if you do, that makes you all the more pathetic. It's funny how guys like you, shadow, and bigandy come down on me because I advocate using low doses. I guess I care more about my health and other aspects of life(career,etc.) than to devote myself completely to bodybuilding.

Last edited:
The Shadow said:
Here ya go:

DEPO-TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
Upjohn
Testosterone Cypionate
Androgen

Pharmacology: Qualitatively similar to testosterone and its esters in physiologic activity, testosterone cypionate has the advantage of prolonged effect. In hypogonadal males, the effect of a single injection of 200 to 400 mg of testosterone cypionate, was observed to be maintained for 2 to 4 weeks, which is 2 to 4 times longer than the effect produced by a comparable dose of testosterone propionate.

Here you go again:

Testosterone is more commonly given every two weeks, at doses of 200 mg to 400 mg with each dose. Thus, at 200 mg weekly, you are getting the equivalent of 400 mg every 2 weeks. While 200 mg twice weekly is generally an adequate dose to restore testosterone levels to normal in someone with insufficient testosterone production, the higher "supraphysiologic" dose is often given to people with muscle wasting. I am not aware of any evidence that the higher dose is associated with more side effects. Both doses are likely to suppress your body's own ability to manufacture testosterone.

I highlighted the important stuff so you won't sprain anything.....

Please note the very last sentece as it validates my point about a 250 mg bolus killing natural production.

...and by all means....please continue to make a bigger Fucktard of yourself than you already have.....

Shadow, I'll remember not to fuck with you ever. K to you bro.

Top Bottom