Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think is the best steroid cycle if its your first?

The Shadow said:
I happen to disagree.....you should run a Class I with a CLASS II to get a synergistic effect.

Instead of test at say 600 mg per week.

why not Test at 400 and an "anabolic" at say, 200 per week?

LOL! So, you are saying that someone should run a little over half a gram of gear per week, for their first cycle! This guy would see some great gains off of just test at 250mg per week.

fugetaboutit said:
What does young and inexperienced mean? If you're an experienced lifter and you have never done steroids before, test alone at 400 mg/week would produce great gains if run for 8-10 weeks regardless. If you're too young, you're too young. You shouldn't be doing steroids, period. As far as experience goes, (and I'm assuming you're talking about working out), it would only help if you knew how to work out before you tried steroids. If not, it would be sort of a waste. If you're not talking about working out experience, well then I say this, everyone is inexperienced if they are doing their FIRST cycle. I just didn't understand your quote bro.

i think he meant workout history bro....and being young...asking about his first cycle would state the obviouse inesperience in AAS (as far as using)

mr.cuts said:
LOL! So, you are saying that someone should run a little over half a gram of gear per week, for their first cycle! This guy would see some great gains off of just test at 250mg per week.

Well Mr. Wizard - lets see......

the endogenous testosterone level of the average male, is in the range of 2.5 to 11 mg per day.

With 8-11 considered optimal......

lets use 9.5 for our hypothetical situation......

so 9.5 mg ed - thats 66 mg of test per week......

so....your theoretical dose of 250 per week will kill the natural production of the 66 mg...so now you are below the 200 mg threshold which is the standard dosing for Male Hormone Replacement...meaning that the 250 mg per week does will most likely place them in the upper-normal end of the range....certainly not anabolic by any means.

But, as usual, you completely missed the point........

So...lets try this again.

Instead of using a test only deal at say, 500(or 600 or 1000...the actual number doesnt matter) mg per week, why not break that up and spread the wealth.??

Form a total mg standpoint it shouldnt matter...and I think even you arent foolish enough to argue that a combination of a Class I and a Class II will not yield better overall gains than one or the other.

The Shadow said:

the endogenous testosterone level of the average male, is in the range of 2.5 to 11 mg per day.

so....your theoretical dose of 250 per week will kill the natural production of the 66 mg...so now you are below the 200 mg threshold which is the standard dosing for Male Hormone Replacement...meaning that the 250 mg per week does will most likely place them in the upper-normal end of the range....certainly not anabolic by any means.

Instead of using a test only deal at say, 500(or 600 or 1000...the actual number doesnt matter) mg per week, why not break that up and spread the wealth.??

Form a total mg standpoint it shouldnt matter...and I think even you arent foolish enough to argue that a combination of a Class I and a Class II will not yield better overall gains than one or the other.

Wrong again! 100mg per week is the standard HRT protocol.

mr.cuts said:
Wrong again! 100mg per week is the standard HRT protocol.

AGAIN??

LMAO

..that implies that I have been wrong before....

Post an example Laverne.

yup, the class I and class II theory has been around since pretty much the start of the universe.

The Shadow said:

patsfan1379 said:
yup, the class I and class II theory has been around since pretty much the start of the universe.

I completely agree with the class I and II theory, however I personally feel that it makes more sense to add a class II compound(deca,etc) later down the line. Test acts as both a class I and II compund, thus your are covering both bases with a test only cycle. Test only is ideal for a first cycle,IMHO.

mr.cuts said:
I completely agree with the class 1 and II theory, however I personally feel that it makes more sense to add a class II compound(deca,etc) later down the line. Test acts as both a class 1 and II compund, thus your are covering both bases with a test only cycle. Test only is ideal for a first cycle,IMHO.

Here ya go:

DEPO-TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
Upjohn
Testosterone Cypionate
Androgen

Pharmacology: Qualitatively similar to testosterone and its esters in physiologic activity, testosterone cypionate has the advantage of prolonged effect. In hypogonadal males, the effect of a single injection of 200 to 400 mg of testosterone cypionate, was observed to be maintained for 2 to 4 weeks, which is 2 to 4 times longer than the effect produced by a comparable dose of testosterone propionate.

Here you go again:

Testosterone is more commonly given every two weeks, at doses of 200 mg to 400 mg with each dose. Thus, at 200 mg weekly, you are getting the equivalent of 400 mg every 2 weeks. While 200 mg twice weekly is generally an adequate dose to restore testosterone levels to normal in someone with insufficient testosterone production, the higher "supraphysiologic" dose is often given to people with muscle wasting. I am not aware of any evidence that the higher dose is associated with more side effects. Both doses are likely to suppress your body's own ability to manufacture testosterone.

I highlighted the important stuff so you won't sprain anything.....

Please note the very last sentece as it validates my point about a 250 mg bolus killing natural production.

...and by all means....please continue to make a bigger Fucktard of yourself than you already have.....

Top Bottom