Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about my course?

your trainer is just trying to sell you gear and throwing drugs at the problem

look your stats are fine.. for an avg joe american couch potato... but if you are on your 3rd cycle AND paying a personal trainer that is a head scratcher. you are wasting your money and health for nothing ..

I would fire your trainer!! Absolutely absurd! Test Enanthate and Arimidex is all you would need with good nutrition and proper training.

No, I’m not buying this from him, he’s just my coach so basically I take the training, diet, supplements schedule and the course dosage and schedule. Btw I’ve been workingout for 10 years but recently I wanted to take it to the next level.

thanks

You have been training 10 years and your 160lbs? You don't need steroids you just need to train and eat correctly. Your natural limit depending on bone structure at 5'8"is around 190 to 200lbs

ThisÂ’s my third course but this time IÂ’m all in so my trainer setup for me this course, I trust him heÂ’s a good bodybuilder, it just wanna here your thought : )

Propionate (100mg) x 2
Trenbolone acetate 100mg/10ml x 2
Boldenon 250mg/10ml x 2
Winstrol 100mg/10ml x 2
Clenbuterol 40mcg 100tabs x 2
Anavar 10mg 100tabs x 2
Masterson 200mg(Drostanolone enanthate) 10ml x 2
6 geno pens 36 IU
Armidex 100tabs x 2
Proviron 100tabs x 2
liv52

this course will for 3 months long

thank you ))

This is a great cutting cycle here. The only thing I would change is to drop the EQ. The last thing you want is add hunger when trying to cut down. If you really want something to keep you full you can replace it with Primobolan. Those geno pens are going to be fantastic. You’ll love them

This is a great cutting cycle here. The only thing I would change is to drop the EQ. The last thing you want is add hunger when trying to cut down. If you really want something to keep you full you can replace it with Primobolan. Those geno pens are going to be fantastic. You’ll love them

Thank you for the response

Many ppl here don’t ever bother to read all thread, many times I say he’s not selling me anything, I bought them from someone els.

I was working out for 10 years that’s true but I just did the last 3 cycle on last 2 years and I had my off season and I wasn’t planning for anything, I was just doing it for myself nothing more but now I wanna take it to the next l level.

I heard the geno pin is amazing, I can’t wait to see the result.

Thanks again for the respond

It never ceases to amaze me. Someone who has absolutely ZERO business running juice posts a proposes a cycle; is told not to run it in the best interest of his health, and all of a sudden becomes and expert who thinks he has the right to give push-back.

This’s my main goal before I start, I’m working on it already. I’ll post my body picture before I start and I’ll update you guys every 2 weeks

Thank you

its been 10 days since I started the course.
Here the first 10 days result:

CCB7237F-B0EA-4110-9666-05AAB7D4395E.jpeg88360874-C688-4CD4-9157-E4B3FFF54C46.jpeg

Top Bottom