Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about this combo?

ripped_k1d

Late night idea just hit me.. How awful/good does this stack sound for shredding while adding a TINY amount of mass.

1-6weeks H-drol 100mg ED
1-4weeks Anavar 50mg ED
4-6weeks Furza 400mg ED

RS transaderm through the whole cycle

Just never heard of Hdrol being stacked with Anavar and I have katanadrol on hand already.

Soo shoot this down or throw some advice?

It should be noted I weigh 175lbs so the Anavar dosing doesn't have to be TOO crazy yeah? Shit costs more than gold..

Late night idea just hit me.. How awful/good does this stack sound for shredding while adding a TINY amount of mass.

1-6weeks H-drol 100mg ED
1-4weeks Anavar 50mg ED
4-6weeks Furza 400mg ED

RS transaderm through the whole cycle

Just never heard of Hdrol being stacked with Anavar and I have katanadrol on hand already.

Soo shoot this down or throw some advice?

It should be noted I weigh 175lbs so the Anavar dosing doesn't have to be TOO crazy yeah? Shit costs more than gold..

you could do this stack but there is absolutely no point whatsoever in running katana for only 2 weeks... you should just not even run it then... you can stack hella and anavar... if your only going to run anavar for 4 weeks i would run it on the back end at weeks 2-6... i would do it at 60 mg the entire way...

not a fan of 150mg of methyls.. id pick one of them and run it.

for a cut you dont need that much at all

@dylan
Are you saying N2 sells 85$ bottles of katana that are useless unless buying 2x bottles?? There is no way to effectivly run 1 bottle?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

@dylan
Are you saying N2 sells 85$ bottles of katana that are useless unless buying 2x bottles?? There is no way to effectivly run 1 bottle?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

that's not even close to what i said... i said running katana for only 2 weeks was a waste... you can run it at a lower dose... between 200-250 and get the full amount of time out of it... do i feel like dosing it at a higher dose is more effective... yes... but thats up to the user...

for example... its taking me 3 bottles of ultradrol on my current cycle to dose what i feel is the most effective... thats not exactly the recommended dosage but thats what i am doing...

for katana, you can run it at 200-250 and it will be effective but that's one of the things you can run at higher doses without fear of methylated side effects... so thats just up to you...

If you can afford var n transderm you should have no trouble affording another bottle of katana. I say if you're going to spend all that $ on the cycle, I say spend another $85 n make it a solid one. I would hate to think at end of cycle "oh I should've just added another bottle". I'm no expert at this, but Dylan has posts everywhere helping people out n sharing valuable information on lot of threads. On side note, am on Anavar+katana cycle atm, am loving it, dosing on katana is at 350 atm, will go up to 450 gradually over 6 week period, like Dylan suggested :D

You like your var katana cycle?? Sweet :) Adding T-Bol in that just seems like It would be so kick ass.. I don't have all the mass I wanted to have coming into this summer because of a surgery I had. So its lean gains for days this summer. Might as well buy another bottle..

You like your var katana cycle?? Sweet :) Adding T-Bol in that just seems like It would be so kick ass.. I don't have all the mass I wanted to have coming into this summer because of a surgery I had. So its lean gains for days this summer. Might as well buy another bottle..

i would not add tbol to anavar and katana... if anything, add proviron but not tbol bro...

If you can afford var n transderm you should have no trouble affording another bottle of katana. I say if you're going to spend all that $ on the cycle, I say spend another $85 n make it a solid one. I would hate to think at end of cycle "oh I should've just added another bottle". I'm no expert at this, but Dylan has posts everywhere helping people out n sharing valuable information on lot of threads. On side note, am on Anavar+katana cycle atm, am loving it, dosing on katana is at 350 atm, will go up to 450 gradually over 6 week period, like Dylan suggested :D

very smart man! =) im glad the cycle is treating you well! dose that katana just like i said and you will be loving the results!

do you plan on taking anything for liver support?

Top Bottom