Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you recommend? (Short conservative cycle)

soupeater

Hi Guys,

Quick history. Age:33, BF: mid teens, Weight: 205, Height: 6'3", Training: 3 years consistent, off and on since teens. Not at genetic potential/limit.

I'm looking to do my first cycle within the next 6 months or so. At this point I'm still just doing research. Goals are to do a short, conservative cycle with a T base, add lean mass and avoid most sides. Definitely not looking to bulk out and then lose a bunch. I really like the idea of around 8 weeks for cycle duration and do not expect to be jacked from a short cycle like that. Maybe 5-6 solid pounds gain...

Here's the available gear I can get my hands on (all HG from the Pharmacy):

TESTOSTERONES
Sten - (Test P, C, DHEA blend)
Test E
Sustanon 250
Testoprim D - (Test P and E blend)
ORALS
Anavar (PH grade, very potent like x2 UG stuff)
Halo
Proviron
ANTI-Es
Arimidex
Aromasin
OTHER
HCG
HMG

I'll be ordering N2Guard, HCGenerate, Unleashed for on usage and PCT along the lines of PCT for 2010 (along with Adex/HCG/HMG) so I could also order and use any of Needtos OTC gear (Katana, Hell, Beast, etc)

Here's what I am thinking and looking for feedback on:
Weeks 1-8 Test of some sort, 250mg a week
Weeks 1-4/6 20-30mg ED Anavar
Weeks 4-8 25mg Proviron ED
HCG/HMG ~ week 4 onwards (still not sure on timing of this)
PCT according to PCT of 2010 (still in the works)

Questions:

Which Test of those available to me would you suggest for a short 8wk cycle?

I read that its a good idea to front load longer estered Tests for short cycles? How and yes/no?

The Test is really only a base/stacker for the Var. I'm mainly interested in the effects and gains from the Var. Should I use the Var on the front end or use it to harden up the minimal gains on the backend of the cycle (since I'll only be running it for 4, maybe 6, weeks total)?

Would Katanadrol or other OTC be better than the Var in this stack?

I've read that more than 4 weeks of Proviron gets harsh on the body. At what point in the 8 weeks should it be run (as a way to free up Test, lock down SHGB, and minimal ANTI-E properties)?

With such a low dose of T should I run any Adex/Aromasin or just keep them on hand in case the need arises. I really don't want any bloat. Will a low dose like this bloat me?

Given the available compounds and my goals what cycle would you do?

Well, that's more than enough questions for now. Thanks in advance for all your responses.

Cheers

thanks ozzie. does the cycle look solid to you? if i was to only do 4-6 weeks of var would you suggest at the beginning, middle, or end of cycle? any need to front load the Test E to get it working quicker?

TIA

Because the only T blends available to me with prop are Sten DrugsProfiles.com | Sten (25mg Test P, 75mg Test C, and 20mg of DHEA) or testoprim D (50mg Test P, 200mg of Test E and very painful apparently). I'd like to use either straight Test E or Sustanon. Not sure which would be better for an 8 weeker and if to frontload with either of them or not?

Thanks

thanks guys. out of curiousity, why the Test E vs the sustanon? just wanting to know the reasoning behind it. (its cheaper and maybe less painful so its all good)

thanks guys. out of curiousity, why the Test E vs the sustanon? just wanting to know the reasoning behind it. (its cheaper and maybe less painful so its all good)

No its not less painful. Most sust blends will have prop in it or another short ester. Virgin muscles will make painful injects no matter what. Pain should not be a factor in choosing your drug.

So... sust is a blend like the others you have mentioned. Short+Long which means you need at least 2 injections a week to keep blood levels constant.

OK, so if I'm just shootin 250mg a week then the Test E once per week is good? Or should I divide the dosage into 2 shots regardless? This would be from week 2 onwards after frontloading the Test. I'm not worried about the pain, it was a side note.

On the subject of frontloading.... If I frontload the Test E it should kick in pretty quick right eliminating the need for a short acting ester? I still haven't read up on frontloading yet so bear with me. Also the Sustanon available to me is Sus 250 in rediject form (with 18 gauge lances from what I hear) so dividing it into 2 doses could be a pain in the ass (since I plan on only doing 250mg a week to start). Test E seems like the best option.

Thanks again

From all that I've read most seem to agree that every cycle should have some Test in it to support libido, mood, etc. I'm looking for lean/keepable gains, some body recomp, and minimal sides. Also being a first real cycle and at age 33 I would like to be conservative. So I'm basically looking to do a Var cycle with its gains and just use the Test in the background to stack with the Var and keep libido etc up (pun intended). That's why I'm thinking 250mg of T per week as I have seen some just run that as a first cycle. I'm a little torn between just running a straight 6 weeks of Var and T at the same time or starting the T a couple weeks early to build up blood levels. Maybe I'm just rambling as I think it out.

If the Test is just a base in this cycle would it make sense to run Sust with its shorter esters once per week or run Test E but maybe divide the same dosage into biweekly shots?

I appreciate the patience of all. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom