Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys ,use or do in between cycles to keepgains ,etc.

skaman007

hi ..so the average aas user does i guess, .2x10-12 week cycles and2x 4 week pct a yr...in between these cycles and pct ..say 8-10 weeks .what supps do you guys use.?i know you have to train hard .eat well etc ...but what specific otc things do you take to stay on top.
do you stay clear of all things and let your body recover alone after pct?,or do you take things like sustain and hcgenerate,creatine .trib .etc .
[remeMbEr just what you tAKE IN THOSE OFF CYCLE PERIODS AFTER PCT.]

Train hard, eat clean, check your blood levels after your pct and throw in some IGF and/or SARMS.

yep sarms will be a good way to go.

I also add in creatine when Im off. i know people like to load up on the supps while on to get the most out of it but why rush it? Why spike your gains way up then have them come down, id rather have a steady line thats always going up.

Another thing that helps when im off is to do a pure strength program. that way I keep and even get stronger then what I was on cycle. Then on cycle do a mass routine with split bodyparts

Top Bottom