Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys think of making your own fina?

digger9

do you think it is safer to use a Ttokkyo type fina, or buy the pellets and a kit and do it your self....I realize that oyu dont know how clean an companies product is but to inject something into myself that i made in my kitchen concerns me. any input would be great.

dont sweat it, if you are hurting for money then do homebrew..if money doesnt matter then get ttokkyo. I prefer homebrew becuase i dont have to worry about it getting intercepted by BIG BROTHER and then they bust into my casa and find the mother load:fro:

Fina

I've always worried about homebrew too...but I'm finally getting up my nerve to take the plunge. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to do from start to finish, I don't want wifey to catch me...

Make it yourself. I did it last night and it took about 2 hours max, mostly waiting for it to dissolve and than settle. I was nervous at first but it is soo easy. I'm no brain sergent. Don't waste your money order the cartridge and kit, you'll get it in 2 days and you'll be happy.

Make it yourself. Unless you can't read or follow instructions there is virtually no way you can fuck it up. I'll be damned if I pay what ttokkyo is charging...

Daeo said:
Make it yourself. Unless you can't read or follow instructions there is virtually no way you can fuck it up. I'll be damned if I pay what ttokkyo is charging...

Ditto - Its dead easy as long as you can read.

I just made my own batch a couple of days ago. I gotta tell you that it wasn't hard at all. The whole process will take you approximatley 6 hours frm start to finish.

I took my first injection yesterday, the pain from the injection the next day is barely there. Not like sustanon or even Deca shots.

I definately recommend the 'Home Brew' over buying it from TTokkyo or someone else. You'll save big $$ and as long as you can follow directions you'll be fine.

Top Bottom