Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys say when everyones noticing?

doubles1

when you guys hit the peak of your cycle and people are like damn looking bigger all this and that shit.....

the quesitons start flying from these people

what do you say?

I dont wanna say the sauce because i mean 99% of the people i tlk to dont know a thing about it i mean they are nieve...

if your younger what do you say to your parents/peers?

thanks bros

always a pleasure DD

I tell em thanks I am looking good lately:D All guys around here pretty much know and call people juice heads and shit like that I personally think they're jealous because they don't look this good. I really don't give a shit what they think, but I don't exactly come out and say it because that would give them something to talk about, I'm just glad the girls don't know a thing they think I just work out really hard.

lie lie and then lie some more

Tell everyone they're stupid for not really seeing the obvious truth.... that your not really getting bigger, youre just buying smaller clothes.

I just say I've been eating a lot more recently and training harder and that somehow all my hard work is paying off. Either that or I say one day I just woke up and it was a miracle I was bigger. You can tell a lot of people anything and they'll believe it

answer...

when peple ask me "are you jucing?" I say "Fuck yeh...I am! You thought I was using juice a few months ago when I was all natural, this is me on juice mother fucker...how you like me now!"

Top Bottom