Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys do or take between cycles to keep size and or keep growing

Just wondering what you vets do or take to keep the size on and or keep growing when off your cycle. Also what do you do to stay motivated when off the sauce? thanks

Be suspicious of the answers you get. A lot of guys stay on for 6 months, then do a "d-bol bridge for 2 weeks and go back on. That 2 week bridge is what they consider "time off."

Most guys who I know who have serious size...I'm talking big enough to go pro in a few years, never come off the sauce. Some of them cruise for like 2 months at 500mg/test every week, but, for the most part , from what I've seen, they're always on something.

For me when not on cycle to maintain my size I eat and eat and eat some more and also use Creatine...I like the stuff it seems to work for me.

well im halfway through a 10 weeker which i will finish off with dbol and prop... how long should i take off before starting something else?

I up my calories and get more rest. I cut a few sets out also. I think rest has a lot to do with keeping gains.

I personally use creatine after a bulking cycle and nothing after a cutting.

good advice nelson, way to answer the guys question.

venom 93
general rule time on=time off...wait at least 10 weeks to start your next cycle

-fresh

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Effervescent Creatine
E/C/A
Clen
Glutamine
Taurine
EFA's
Met-rx MRP's and Protein plus powder
Ginger Root
ALA or r-ALA
Multi-Vitamin Mineral

sounds like i winner, i know Huck knows his stuff :) I'll be doing a couple drug tested shows come june and july so i will be off in time for the drugs to clear my system before the show... so i want to keep as much mass as possible.

Any more suggestions

Top Bottom