Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do for oily skin?

GOLUAN

DAMMIT!, My other cycles never made my skin this oily. I mean its horrible...what thell can i do for it. I have Oxy clean and cleaning pads here at work, they dont seem to work at all!

I shower 3 times a day, and wash my face 4 times a day. Its no were of being close to dry. Its almost dripping oily. Its nasty! Im only doing 500mg of Test E a week

Doxycycline dried me up when I had oily skin through puberty years.

As far as I know it's only available via perscription though.

If I were you I'd do some herbal remedy searches with Google, ect. if you did not want to go the script route.

GOLUAN said:
I shower 3 times a day, and wash my face 4 times a day. Its no were of being close to dry. Its almost dripping oily. Its nasty! Im only doing 500mg of Test E a week

I think at this dose it might not be the roids that are causing the problem. It might be genetic. Go to a dermatoligist they would offer you multiple treatments to get rid of the oily skin.

AhMadKooL said:
I think at this dose it might not be the roids that are causing the problem. It might be genetic. Go to a dermatoligist they would offer you multiple treatments to get rid of the oily skin.

Never had a prob until this cycle, its wierd. Last cycle, my face was clear as could be. Now its oily and breaking out. Thanks for the replys!

Try some B5 bro. I used to have to rinse my face w/ water at least every couple of hours every day. I take 5 g a day now and I swear I can go through the whole day without any oil on my face. Works like a charm. However, if its acne and not just oily skin I would get on a antibiotic like doxycline, minocyline or erthromyacin to go along with it.

ryan04 said:
Try some B5 bro. I used to have to rinse my face w/ water at least every couple of hours every day. I take 5 g a day now and I swear I can go through the whole day without any oil on my face. Works like a charm. However, if its acne and not just oily skin I would get on a antibiotic like doxycline, minocyline or erthromyacin to go along with it.

THANK YOU! ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME! ;)

Top Bottom