Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do if you have low testosterone?

xxaku

I ran blood work and my testosterone levels are around 285 total witches really bad for a 32 year-old. I am debating whether I should just go on trt, or if I should just cycle steroids off and on for the next 10 or 15 years and Save having two inject every week forever. it's a hard decision and I just want everyone's opinion

If you have low testosterone, jump on a testosterone booster like hcgenerat es or ostazol for 12 weeks then check again
if that fails go on trt 200mgs/week test cyp or enan

not everyone was born to have high test levels

most people function perfectly fine with what they think are 'low levels'

TRT is way too liberally prescribed today. it should be only for people who have a true medical condition, not because "i have low libido".. that isn't a good enough reason sorry

that is my opinion.

go to an endocrinologist and speak with them... tell them your symptoms and have them do more bloodwork

go to an endocrinologist and speak with them... tell them your symptoms and have them do more bloodwork

Just don’t get a female one. I did and she obviously does not know what one suffers. I had not touched AAS yet so I thought that your life ended at 40.
I was significantly low and she said the risk was not worth the reward. What does she know about low test??
No other solutions offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just don’t get a female one. I did and she obviously does not know what one suffers. I had not touched AAS yet so I thought that your life ended at 40.
I was significantly low and she said the risk was not worth the reward. What does she know about low test??
No other solutions offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She knows EVERYTHING. Do you seriously think they only train female endos one way and men another?

Top Bottom