Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do with gifted T3?

Oninanon

I know a guy, who was on cycle, and due to somefamily problems he got rid of his gear, so I ended up having somefree T3. Do you think I can use it in a bulking cycle, or not?Perhaps it will be a better tool for cutting? What dosages are goodto begin with?

First of all, it is a very bad idea to use T3 for fatloss. You should never mess with your thyroids, because it is a verydelicate gland, and you can end up with much worse results. Not longago, I have personally seen the case of a lady who was taking it forfat loss. Everything went well in the beginning, and then she had abad reaction to it, and had to stop using it. Ever since, she isgaining weight uncontrollably. All in all, you should never usethyroid meds without a proper prescription from your doc based onblood work.

I tried T3 twice and had horrible results. Even taking it with test, it burned more muscle mass than fat. I think T3 is horrible for bodybuilders. Taking it by itself will guarantee muscle loss!

I'd throw it in the garbage.

If you're asking these questions you obviously don't know enough to run T3 to begin with.

i would not take anything 'some guy' gave me

especially when we are talking drugs that require a script. just throw it out man. if you want to lose weight do it the right way. diet and exercise

you can use cardarine and n2slin pre meals for an added boost

I see posts like 'this is what I want to do' vs 'this what I have'. How about you get what you need rather than just use what's in the 'bin' as it were. If using T3 doesn't fit your requirements right now stash it until it does.

I understand - seeing how bad it is, I better throw it away, or give it to someone else as well. Is cardarine safe to use? Heard it causes cancer....

^ Well it's enough that no pharma company will ever produce cardarine for human use, and the cancer rate was most likely why it was dropped from human trials.

So take that for whatever it's worth, personally I wouldn't touch it.

The Cardarine cancer study is a joke. The dose give to the rats was so much more than a human would ever take in comparison. It would be like studying the effects of advil and having someone take 3 bottles per day. Of course there are going to be issues.

As for the T3, toss it out.

Top Bottom