Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to do when results stall?

ilbesam

I’m halfway through my steroid cycle and my results have stalled
my question is why does this happen? because it happened to me on my last cycle 2
I’m doing equipoise 500mgs a week, testosterone 300mgs a week, and i did dianabol as a kickstart
I was gaining really good then i hit week 7 and things stopped. I was up 14 pounds first 5 weeks and last 2 weeks nothing

if we just kept growing forever you would basically just die. see rich piana and dallas mccarver as an example of people who refused to lose even a cm off their muscles

it is important and necessary to take a step back to move 2 steps forward. your body is trying to keep you alive

finish the cycle and accept you will lose some gains

I am curious as to what you expect? Do you expect to non stop grow and that just never stops? Also, when you use something like dbol that converts to estrogen at such a high rate, the initial gain contains a significant amount of water, which you will obviously lose over time so just because the scale may not move it does NOT mean gains are not being made... im so lost as to why the only aspect of this where people think you are making gains is on the scale alone, which is so erroneously false... i think you should develop a much better understanding of the compounds you are using, how they work and what gains truly are

I agree with Dylan and Steve here and they are giving you very important advice and guidance. There are limits to what each person can gain and you need to understand that you may still be making progress even though the scale may not continue to move

I’m halfway through my steroid cycle and my results have stalled
my question is why does this happen? because it happened to me on my last cycle 2
I’m doing equipoise 500mgs a week, testosterone 300mgs a week, and i did dianabol as a kickstart
I was gaining really good then i hit week 7 and things stopped. I was up 14 pounds first 5 weeks and last 2 weeks nothing

when results stop increase protein and calories thats what I do

i suggest you try adding 100 grams of protein per day and see how you feel after that

how about results not always same, you need time to grow, cant be unlimited growth

Top Bottom