Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do for psuedo-gyno or fatty nipples?

Not much help....

I have that issue. I tried Yohimburn. I can't say it did much for me. However, nobody's told me I have tits, so what I have isn't that obvious to people. I just wish they were perfectly smoothed out.

Lots of guys just go to a plastic surgeon to have breast reduction to make it look better. Although, someone here said to have a doctor put it down as some kind of biopsy and insurance doesn't question paying for it.

I am still pretty lean at about 12% BF at 240 but I carry more fat than I would consider normal in the chest, not allowing me to get that nice rounded lower pec. I mean I keep a six pack all year round, even during bulking but my chest is always soft.

HEALTHFREAK said:
I am still pretty lean at about 12% BF at 240 but I carry more fat than I would consider normal in the chest, not allowing me to get that nice rounded lower pec. I mean I keep a six pack all year round, even during bulking but my chest is always soft.

you are probably a good candidate for yohimburn.. that is pretty clearly a A2 rich fatty storage area.

the six pack with fatty chest is a pretty good give away.

With fat like you describe yohimburn should allow, with calorie deficit.. not used during bulking (a common error), to lose that fat.

it is in the area of puffy nipples that yohimburn is more mixed in its results (as is often discussed this puffy problem can also be due to prolactin as opposed to high A2 concentrations in and near the nipple).

HEALTHFREAK said:

I have the same thing happen to me when I get above 9%bf...so like I said stay lean...lose bodyfat. If you have a six pac then your not 12%, more so under 10%.

Top Bottom