Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do i use to cycle for football? it has 24 week seasons

zHiPPyz

OK i'm wondering what to cycle and use as i'm looking to cycle for football (Aussie rules football), and we play for 24 weeks including finals. and i want to start the cycle at the start as their is a big game at the start of the football season like the 5th or 6th week and i don't want to get into to much detail. yeah but i want to cycle all 24 weeks because i need to be on juice at the start of the year and at the end of the season but i dont think that would be to safe but i wouldn't care less tbh.
Ive did two cycles including Test E twice and DBOL

This sports main attributes needed of speed/strength/Endurance i'm saying this mainly because i don't think many people know about AFL well you do alot of running if your a midfielder which iam .

So what should i use? i was thinking if anyone has a better cycle or info, if so that would be amazing but i cant have drugs like dbol and anavar because of the pumps you get from them especially long distance running the pumps are hurt to much. correct me if im wrong

This is my stupid 24week cycle
Sus 250 week 1-6 250mgs
week 6-16 500mgs
Week 16-24 750mgs
Winstrol whatever the reccomended dosage
week 3-6
week 16-24
sorry if it is very stupid

here is another one i could do
a 12 week cycle
sus 250
500 mgs1-12 or 16
winstrol
4-12 weeks if my joints arn't sore ill go longer

i would inject winny but apparent its very painful and prone to infection.

i just want to hear other people opinions because i've been thinking about this cycle for a long time and i really want to do it but if i don't i'll just cycle after the season and bulk up. i really do not think our league gets drug tests, never heard of drug thats been done in local football leagues or anywhere.

also i wont forget my stats
5'7
192lbs
about 11% BF
Age 24

I really don't expect this to be answered, but i would be amazed if i it does.

Hi, we will get into the specifics of any suggestions later. But the 24 weeks on is a bad idea. Indeed strength and conditioning coaches don't expect you to be at a peak of strength for 24 weeks. I'd break it down into 4 macro cycles of strength and conditioning.

@stevesmi pretty much summed it up.

The only steroid that would really benefit an athlete would be EQ because it increases red blood cell count and doesnt cause a whole lot of water retention. Unless you are on TRT and are using the test to keep your test levels in the normal range, I wouldn't add testosterone into your cycle lay out. It'll cause water retention and make you slower.

I would forgo steroids altogether and use SARMS instead. Even steroids like EQ will probably hurt your performance, not improve it.

Steroids like EQ also open up a whole bag of worms of other issues because they are suppressive of natural testosterone production. After using EQ, you would need to run a full PCT which gets very expensive.

SARMS are going to be your best option as an athlete. Steroids will increase strength, but they will also cause a lot of water retention and negatively impact endurance. Your sports performance will actually probably be worse on the steroids then before you started the cycle. You might actually be slower when using the steroids because of the amount of body weight and water retention you gain on the cycle.

SARMS on the other hand will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery. They aren't as strong as steroids in terms of strength and muscle gains but you get all the good, with none of the side effects. They don't cause water retention, are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production and aren't liver toxic. You will still increase strength on SARMS, just not to the same extent that you would on steroids.

The SARMS triple stack (S4 + ostarine + cardarine) would be a great first cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Steroids will crush your endurance so they really don't make sense for your sport. Definitely look into SARMs. The only steroid that makes any sense would be EQ so read up on that. Winny would be horrible because it can cause joint pain. You don't need that while trying to run.

Test 200-500mg 1-24
Eq 600-900mg 1-24
Increase rbc/endurance and faster recovery.
Id avoid all orals for football (cramps, pumps, etc are not fun)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test 200-500mg 1-24
Eq 600-900mg 1-24
Increase rbc/endurance and faster recovery.
Id avoid all orals for football (cramps, pumps, etc are not fun)

So you'd recommend he takes even more steroids? His own cycle was a fairly large 1.2g a week and your higher number equates to 1.4g a week.

So you'd recommend he takes even more steroids? His own cycle was a fairly large 1.2g a week and your higher number equates to 1.4g a week.

Eq ester is a heavy one.
Youre not getting mg for mg
100mg eq would be 61mg boldenone.
Even at 600mg/week he’d only get 366mg of boldenone
So yes.
Eq is one of the mildest steroids

That may be true but I feel a point is being missed. He seems to think being on ANY amount of gear (his or your cycle) for 24 weeks will, to use a phrase, do the job.

I don't.

I used to subscribe to a high end magazine for coaches. It's felt among even national level teams that it's impossible for an athlete to 'peak' for a season. So, typically, they now work on a 4 week macro cycle. The player is, if he's good, brought on for 20 minutes or so per game. Ideally, he'll be brought on for 40+ minutes every 4th game. Medium length training programs, breaking the year into 4 cycles (so 12 weeks) are also used. Two breaks (out of season) of 4 weeks total allows for rest and recovery. Or, two weeks plus 2 weeks acclimatizing with the team before actual pre-season training begins.

I can carry on but in short being ON all season is a mugs game.

Here's what I'd do. If it's a 24 week season he must have an idea of when the BIG (most important games) are likely. It's almost certain it wont be the 1st 8 weeks or so. That shortens a cycle to 16 weeks. Caradarine might be used for the 1st 8 weeks and then the suggested cycles thereafter.

Top Bottom