Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do i use to cycle for football? it has 24 week seasons

I still prefer SARMs over steroids. Like I said, if you want to use steroids just run something like 300-400mg of EQ. That wont hurt endurance.

Test 200-500mg 1-24
Eq 600-900mg 1-24
Increase rbc/endurance and faster recovery.
Id avoid all orals for football (cramps, pumps, etc are not fun)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks good but I would run the test as just a TRT dosage (100-200mg/week)

and also add in cardarine.

Cardarine is the single best supplement you can take for increasing endurance.

Check out this video I made on cardarine and sarms -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ds/evolutionary-radio-tv-now-live!-55836.html

How likely is it you could get tested??
I played the code north of victoria so different requirements for rugby league but understand afl.

With all the running dbol might make it hard.

Most economical might be low dose of Testosterone enanthate even at 150mg a week, its a more constantly higher level than natural T which fluctuates up and down within the day and can be suppressed as the season goes on and your body takes more of a beating and being run down. This dosage should help improve recovery from training and playing which will add strength and a little muscle but not too much that it hampers stamina and mobility.

Also sustanon 250 once a fortnight or maybe 3 weeks instead of T Enanthate . Maybe a midseason pct but probably wouldnt be long enough to be of benefit. Or Test Prop 50mg x 3 per week, 6weeks on and 4 weeks off with pct. Adjust closer to finals so your on.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

How likely is it you could get tested??
I played the code north of victoria so different requirements for rugby league but understand afl.

With all the running dbol might make it hard.

Most economical might be low dose of Testosterone enanthate even at 150mg a week, its a more constantly higher level than natural T which fluctuates up and down within the day and can be suppressed as the season goes on and your body takes more of a beating and being run down. This dosage should help improve recovery from training and playing which will add strength and a little muscle but not too much that it hampers stamina and mobility.

Also sustanon 250 once a fortnight or maybe 3 weeks instead of T Enanthate . Maybe a midseason pct but probably wouldnt be long enough to be of benefit. Or Test Prop 50mg x 3 per week, 6weeks on and 4 weeks off with pct. Adjust closer to finals so your on.

In my opinion - this is bad advice.

A young guy is going to notice very little from 150mg of testosterone per week. That's basically a testosterone replacement therapy dosage.

All it's going to do is shut down his natural testosterone production.

Steroids also REDUCE collagen synthesis in the body and make injuries more likely to occur.

I stick with my original recommendations. Why not just use some cardarine? Simple, economical and no PCT is required since it's non-hormonal.

In my opinion - this is bad advice.

A young guy is going to notice very little from 150mg of testosterone per week. That's basically a testosterone replacement therapy dosage.

All it's going to do is shut down his natural testosterone production.

Steroids also REDUCE collagen synthesis in the body and make injuries more likely to occur.

I stick with my original recommendations. Why not just use some cardarine? Simple, economical and no PCT is required since it's non-hormonal.
Its a common dose used by athletes who dont want to gain weight but increase recovery. Many athletes that require to do alot of running dont want extra bodyweight especially if its 5 to 10kg of water which is dead weight on these athletes.

Bodybuilding doses are very different to athletic doses. 150mg of T per week is going to keep the athlete in the high normal range for the 24 week season. If relying on ones natural T, im sure many drug free athletes will have less then optimal T levels as the 24 week season progresses with intense training and competition.

I would do

1-14Test E 500mg per wk
1-12EQ 600 mg per wk
1-4,8-12 40mg daily

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom