Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do I have here? Is it really turanabol?

serpentnine

The winsterol from this source looks just fine -- pale yellow. But the Turanabol is... well, I'm not sure what it is. The tabs are almost the color of BD's Anadrol, sort of a pale mint green, though they have '10' stamped on the back, not '50'. They are certainly not pink or red. The source checks out just fine on the British Dragon website.

When chewed, the tabs taste mainly chalky, perhaps with a faint bitterness, accompanied by a warming sensation. They dissolve fairly quickly in the mouth. They have almost no odor, except a very slight soapy-clean scent.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Re: What do I have here? Is it really BD turanabol?

This is the reply from the supplier:

---

Dear Customer,

BD's new serie of Turanabol is light green.
You got correct product.

Best regards,
(name removed) support team

---

Thank you very much for the PMs! Since I'm guessing that someone, somewhere down the line, will have the same concerns I do, I'm going to summarize the conclusions below.

1. Chances of this being BD are almost nil. BD has no 'new series' of products, because they have been out of business for a short while. Only residual stocks are being sold.

2. The chances of this actually containing Turanabol (turinabol) are unknown, but may be fairly low. There are reports about ineffective BD products being frequently sold by scammers. On the other hand, the winstrol that shipped with this order seems legit, since it produces the usual 'sides for me (upset stomach and hunger.)

3. I've ordered some turinabol from a more trusted source, and will compare the mystery-green tabs and the real stuff once the latter arrives. In the meanwhile... in the interests of science, I will be taking some of the mystery-greens over the next few weeks. Will report back if they poison me, cause me to grow a mustache and/or horns or giant sharp claws, or if they're simply the flour-and-food-coloring tabs they are most likely to be.

serpentnine said:
Thank you very much for the PMs! Since I'm guessing that someone, somewhere down the line, will have the same concerns I do, I'm going to summarize the conclusions below.

1. Chances of this being BD are almost nil. BD has no 'new series' of products, because they have been out of business for a short while. Only residual stocks are being sold.

2. The chances of this actually containing Turanabol (turinabol) are unknown, but may be fairly low. There are reports about ineffective BD products being frequently sold by scammers. On the other hand, the winstrol that shipped with this order seems legit, since it produces the usual 'sides for me (upset stomach and hunger.)

3. I've ordered some turinabol from a more trusted source, and will compare the mystery-green tabs and the real stuff once the latter arrives. In the meanwhile... in the interests of science, I will be taking some of the mystery-greens over the next few weeks. Will report back if they poison me, cause me to grow a mustache and/or horns or giant sharp claws, or if they're simply the flour-and-food-coloring tabs they are most likely to be.

not sure i would take them--you have no idea what is in those things---

serpentnine said:

bro i have BD turanabol from a good source and is not like yours..
why dont you share the name of this scammer so many bros will not have ur same problems?

Magick69 said:
bro i have BD turanabol from a good source and is not like yours..
why dont you share the name of this scammer so many bros will not have ur same problems?
great idea!

Top Bottom