Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do I do now?!?!

DPawlowski

I am on cycle now, have been already for 7 weeks now.Testosterone enanthate with anavar. Sadly, yesterday I broke myankle, so I won't be able to workout properly, and I am not sure howtestosterone will affect my bone recovery. Should I reduce thedosage, or stop and go into PCT? The doctor told me that it will take20 days to get the bone grown together back again.

The way I see it is you could lower your dose to a trt one as I believe test will help with recovery then when your healed go back on cycle so you will be doing a bit of a blast and cruise. Or get on pct and start from scratch when your ready either option is fine good luck

If anything the testosterone will help, don't try to run a PCT now.

Only thing I would do is drop the orals, and just run test at the same dosage.

Either stop the orals and decrease the testosterone dosage, or go into PCT. No need to run the full dosage cycle if you do not have the chance to workout at 100%. In the meantime, you can train your upper body without any problem.

It is a personal choice but for me I would come off and PCT. Yes, I would still train upper body but something with me just says do not cycle if everything is not 100%.

Top Bottom