x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

what do i ask for at the Doctor when I want bloodwork done to check test levels?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about what do i ask for at the Doctor when I want bloodwork done to check test levels? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just to make sure things are at normal range, when I see my doc, what should I request when having a blood test to see that test levels are were they should be along with liver values? thanks - str8cubano

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

what do i ask for at the Doctor when I want bloodwork done to check test levels?

Just to make sure things are at normal range, when I see my doc, what should I request when having a blood test to see that test levels are were they should be along with liver values? thanks - str8cubano

Re: what do i ask for at the Doctor when I want bloodwork done to check test levels?

Just tell them that you want to check your total testosterone levels. If you need an excuse, say you have low sex drive, etc. You also want a basic liver or hepatic panel.

Re: what do i ask for at the Doctor when I want bloodwork done to check test levels?

get ur cholesterol checked to...

Quote Quote posted by centy View Post
    Just tell them that you want to check your total testosterone levels. If you need an excuse, say you have low sex drive, etc. You also want a basic liver or hepatic panel.

yeah that. Tell him low sex drive and libido and you're worried that at your age your natty levels are maybe dropping. Although that is not his problem, he shouldn't care why you wanna know how is YOUR body working.

Good Broly

Yep, just ask. If you don't have insurance a full panel could be pretty spendy (as in several hundred dollars) but it will cover a lot of things like free and total test, LH, FSH, PSA, DHEA, creatinine and several other things I can't think of.

I don't know if a doc will check just for test levels on the first visit - he'll want to make sure everything is in working order as well. Never know though...

get these tests: PSA, CBC w/diff, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, IGF-1, TSH, T3, T4, and a Free & Total Testosterone.

IGF-1 sample needs to be frozen

Don't go to your doctor!! Use Home You will find out the answers to your questions without paying for the doctor ( directlabs is a lot cheaper ). Also you will know what your testosterone levels are before you go see your doctor so maybe you can play the system and get on HRT. If you know your test is low, like right after a cycle, that is when you hit him up to test you testosterone levels to see if you can get on HRT.

Fore warned is fore armed.