Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do i ask for at the Doctor when I want bloodwork done to check test levels?

str8cubano

Just to make sure things are at normal range, when I see my doc, what should I request when having a blood test to see that test levels are were they should be along with liver values? thanks - str8cubano

Just tell them that you want to check your total testosterone levels. If you need an excuse, say you have low sex drive, etc. You also want a basic liver or hepatic panel.

get ur cholesterol checked to...

Just tell them that you want to check your total testosterone levels. If you need an excuse, say you have low sex drive, etc. You also want a basic liver or hepatic panel.

yeah that. Tell him low sex drive and libido and you're worried that at your age your natty levels are maybe dropping. Although that is not his problem, he shouldn't care why you wanna know how is YOUR body working.

Yep, just ask. If you don't have insurance a full panel could be pretty spendy (as in several hundred dollars) but it will cover a lot of things like free and total test, LH, FSH, PSA, DHEA, creatinine and several other things I can't think of.

I don't know if a doc will check just for test levels on the first visit - he'll want to make sure everything is in working order as well. Never know though...

get these tests: PSA, CBC w/diff, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, IGF-1, TSH, T3, T4, and a Free & Total Testosterone.

IGF-1 sample needs to be frozen :)

Don't go to your doctor!! Use Home You will find out the answers to your questions without paying for the doctor ( directlabs is a lot cheaper ). Also you will know what your testosterone levels are before you go see your doctor so maybe you can play the system and get on HRT. If you know your test is low, like right after a cycle, that is when you hit him up to test you testosterone levels to see if you can get on HRT.

Fore warned is fore armed.

Top Bottom