Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what to do to get blood levels normal?

pee-wee

just wondering how long post cycle it would take the average male to have all blood levels return to a normal level (this would include natural testosterone, estrogen, thyroid stimulating hormones, liver enzymes, etc.)

abnormal results of all of the above following a very short cycle (2 and 1/2 weeks) of only testosterone enan at 400 mg/week

and what would be the best pct for quick recovery purposes?

thanks

lol enan for 3 weeks? it doesn't even start kicking in until around week 4. i suppose you should still run a normal pct to be on the safe side. for that i don't think it will take a long time but i'm no expert.

Thats a complete waste, either do it right or don't do it at all!

RADAR

settle down boys...it wasn't the original plan, but had to have some unexpected blood work done early into the cycle...one test came back bad, which led to others...and others. and obviously had to stop the cycle well short as i knew there would be some hormone levels tested.

so here i am, just trying to get some suggestions on how to get everything back to normal levels asap

thanks

That amount of gear and for that duration would not of done shit , if there is a problem with your blood work it was pre=existing

I think you over reacted. So what if there is blood work. SO what is your hormons are going to be checked. I doubt that your test levels would be checked as the AMA recommends not testing testosterone levels. Don't want guys cheating at softball games now do we.

If you have some problem that is required to check your test levels you shouldn't have started the cycle. If you have only been on for two weeks I suspect the problem was already there.

And the only thing I can think of that would be a problem for using test is prostate cancer. And that is usually only for old men like myself.

you might be a little shutdown. run a week or two of natty anti-e's or your anti-e of choice just to bring everything back to square

I think you over reacted. So what if there is blood work. SO what is your hormons are going to be checked. I doubt that your test levels would be checked as the AMA recommends not testing testosterone levels. Don't want guys cheating at softball games now do we.

If you have some problem that is required to check your test levels you shouldn't have started the cycle. If you have only been on for two weeks I suspect the problem was already there.
QUOTE]

just for your reference - i was not aware of anything prior to the blood testing...in the process of not being able to get wife pregnant, a semen analysis was done and was low...hence the call for all the other blood work...by this time i had just started the enan. - otherwise i would have not started the cycle knowing that either something was wrong or that i would be tested - so thanks, but you don't have to be an ass

and as i mentioned before, testost came back over 1400, tsh was low, liver enzymes were high...among other things - so, your right, chances are that something was probably going on beofre the cycle started...i just didn't know about, that's all

Top Bottom