Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what cycle can make you gain 60 lbs in a year to avoid army

yunusmile

Banned
i got a friend who doesn want to go to army and there are only 2 ways to avoid it
1- take a picture with another boy having sex to prove you are gay
2-be 30 kg more than you are supposed to be (for example 170cm guy must be 100 kg)

appearenly he wants to second one and he asked me if there is any gear that will make you gain overall 30 kg . it doesnt need to be muscle. fat water anything that will add weight is fine. i surely have no idea does anyone know any cycle or gear that can do that in a year?

Re: what cycle can make you gain 60 lbs in a year

that has got to be one of the stupidest reasons I have ever encountered on wanting to run a cycle... tell him to man the fuck up...

Fuck you're an idiot

As a former Marine ill help you out. Tell your friend he is completely WRONG. It will much easier and safer ways for him to do this.

1) Tattoo: Get a tattoo in a place he's not allowed to get them(hand,head,feet ect). Or even a tattoo that he's not allowed to get(racist,gang related,ect)

2)Drugs: Tell him to fall the drug test. Or tell them he has a drug problem.

I think your friend is a CUNT for running. But, seeing as how he is a cunt, I guess the army is better off with out him anyways. I would rather not send a bunch of cunts overseas so the people we are fighting realize we have so many cunts.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

i got a friend who doesn want to go to army and there are only 2 ways to avoid it
1- take a picture with another boy having sex to prove you are gay
2-be 30 kg more than you are supposed to be (for example 170cm guy must be 100 kg)

appearenly he wants to second one and he asked me if there is any gear that will make you gain overall 30 kg . it doesnt need to be muscle. fat water anything that will add weight is fine. i surely have no idea does anyone know any cycle or gear that can do that in a year?

israeli??

Regardless of what country you are from or what side you are fighting on, being in the army is as honorable as you can get. Service your country so others can be safe in their little beds is a big deal. When I was back home, I couldnt go to the army because I was a single male child, but if I could, I probably would've. End of the day, most soldiers are just following orders...

The only reason I would respect for someone ditching the army is if you truly believed your nation is going into war for the wrong reasons and doing some messed up shit that you are against, then that's diff....but I doubt thats why he's ditching.

Fuck you're an idiot

not my idea man calm down. i can still kip army for 2 years but appearently he will go to a fucked up place and he is not educated ( as you can see from the question) so its gonna be dangerous for him thats why that asshole will do anything.. i suggested him the first one though lol.

by the way he did bodybuilding for only one year

israeli??

turkey bro. we have a weird rule . eastern goes to west and western goes to east. east is a fucked up place full of terrorists . and they usually send uneducated western to the most dangerous places and he is one of them. they would do anything to avoid getting there because for political reasons . even if terrorists shoot them they are not allowed to shoot back. they will only wait for their death. people used to love army before but now people think they are sacrificed for politicans and rich people for no purpose. i can speak english chinese and japanese and i am the only turkish who can speak these languages fluently so i will be fine in army but i know how they feel

Top Bottom