Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What cures stomach bloat?

atutt

It's been months since my last test based cycle, never used HGH, and my
stomach seems to have kept the bloated look(It's like my belly's carring a small baby). Is it estrogenated arromitized fat deposits(visceral)? If so how do you get rid of it? I've been on a clean diet and dropping my overall bodyfat % slowly, would adding Nolvadex
and Liquidex do any good to help shed that type of fat? If not, then what?

Generally caused by eating large meals and stretching out the internal stomacj muscles that hold it all in. There are exercises that can be done to strengthen(and invariable tighten) these muslces.

what type of exercises are we talking about. I'll try anything. None of us want a permanent "roid gut". The meals I eat are actually pretty small, 6 times a day, getting about 2400 cal as I cut up. 5'10" 183lb and currently about 14%body fat all mostly around the waist and some on the chest.

I'd start cutting, unless you are trying to continuously bulk. Cardio and dieting is the only safe way to COMPLETELY rid that expanded gut.

Some exercises to help too - ab exercises (of course)
Also practice 'sucking in your stomach' and holding it. After a while you'll tend to do this subconsciously then your muscles will contract over time.

Thanks for the info, I'll keep it going and we'll see in a few more weeks if this all makes a difference. I recall reading somewhere that practicing the "vaccum pose" actually does help over time. Too bad with all the growth out there now a days, the pros couldn't do it if they tried. I wouldn't be surprised to see some go under the knife to get rid of a few extra feet of intestines just to tighten things up a bit. :D

Here's a good exercise for keeping your abs tight, which minimizes the bloated stomach look:

Either sit in a chair with good posture or get on all fours. Take a normal breath, then exhale every last bit of air. Now suck in your abs as far as you can (unless you're carrying a lot of extra stomach weight, your ribcage should be sticking out). Hold this for 3-5sec. Now release and repeat. Do this for about 3 sets of 8 reps about 3 times a week. You'll notice a tighter looking abdominal region in no time.

Top Bottom