Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what coumpoud should I take to cruise in between cycles

B-rad

Ok I planned on running test cypionate at 200 mg a week for 10 to 15 weeks in between cycles. My source gave me a couple of free bottle of EQ so I was thinking about running that at 300mg a week instead. Do you think I will get similer results ?I just love the EQ it helps me eat copious amonts of food and my vascularity is sick now. what would yall do?

I am trying to make my mark as a competitive athlete and i want to make some good gains during my off season. this will be my first time doing this. I actually just took allmost 2 years off. I will try to come off after my next competition season hopefully i will be abble to afford gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - and igf by then.

ok so im addicted to steroids and im not coming off not matter what anyone here says. But It would be nice if someone would awnser my question. Im sure im not the only one here who bridges or cruises in between cycles.

tatyana_zadorozny said:
How is this between cycles?

It sounds more like not coming off a cycle.

I guess I should of said in between heavy cycles. I will be more or less running theraputic doses in hope of giveing my body a rest before i start bulking in December.

B-rad said:
ok so im addicted to steroids and im not coming off not matter what anyone here says. But It would be nice if someone would awnser my question. Im sure im not the only one here who bridges or cruises in between cycles.

I bridge with test enanthate or cyp at 250 per week.

Top Bottom