Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What constitutes "puffy nips" What does puffy mean, does it mean Erect nips or hurting nips?

zk7

What constitutes "puffy nips" What does puffy mean, does it mean Erect nips or hurting nips? or both? or itchy nips?

in the cold my nips HURT LIKE CRAZY, is that too high estro?

Simple answer: it could be.

You're going to get some increased nipple response on cycle. Just keep an eye on it and if it's happening a lot then increase your AI. Don't let any lumps take hold. If any lumps arise then deal with them forthwith.

Puffy means just that. Erect has nothing to do with it. Fuck who doesn't get nipple hard-ons in the cold?

Who knows if i have a lump, its impossible to tell. I have some fat and its impossible to tell, i always have a lump, its called fatty bitch tits.

so how can you tell? What does PUFFY mean?

itchy nips? or "painful nips"?

A puffy nip is usually wider and sometimes looks like a raised dome. Usually fat people have puffy nips.

When 'lump" is mentioned here, no-one is referring to any simple protruberance of large man-boobs but, rather, a fatty but firm growth, distinct from the surrounding flesh, beneath the nipple or aereola.

As I mentioned above, if your nipples are inflated, distended or swollen then it could be an indication of inadequate AI dosing. If they're painful then you should ascertain the cause of the pain and feel for lumps. Itching could also be a sign of insufficient AI but, again, isn't necessarily so.

I can tell you from experience that you would know if you had a gyno "lump", even with a fat laden chest. It is a hardened mass that will continue to grow if not treated immediately. Puffy nips just mean they are not "tight" or lean in appearance. The itching, scratching and tenderness in the nips area is a whole other can of worms.

Top Bottom