Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the common tren 75 kick in time from first day on

maloron9012

I read this roid is one of the best for quick and explosive mass gains and also for vascularity, and that`s exactly what I`m looking for. I found a bottle online for a good price and it made ti through customs just fine. How long until I see results from trenbolone acetate after the first injection?

Trenbolone acetate has a half life of 2-3 days so it'll reach peak blood hormone levels around 10 days after your first injection. You will notice it in the first couple of days but you won't notice the full effects until you have been on your cycle around 10 days.

This article explains trenbolone acetate in depth and how it compares to tren e and tren hex: http://www.evolutionary.org/trenbolone

I read this roid is one of the best for quick and explosive mass gains and also for vascularity, and that`s exactly what I`m looking for. I found a bottle online for a good price and it made ti through customs just fine. How long until I see results from trenbolone acetate after the first injection?

You will feel it at day one already. However it will take about a week to reach peak levels

Tren is pretty incredible. You will notice a difference in just a few days. I would be careful next time and make sure you find a good source though.

For the shorter esters I would say that you need to wait like a week or a week and a half in order to start feeling the full effects of a steroid. With the longer esters, you would have to wait at least 2-3 weeks.

Top Bottom