Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the chances of gyno?

daveg

Ok,,,i've done my research,,,i'm going to start my very first cycle on monday(Test Cypionate) don't worry i have my anti-e's. What is everyones take on gyno. What chance do i have on getting it.
is it like a 50/50chance, 60/40chance.

This is what i am concerned about. because if the chances of me getting gyno on my first cycle, i won't even do it. simple as that. Any opinions are greatly appreciated, good luck to all yall.

thanks

dave

I don't think anyone can say what the chances are bro. I get estrogen induced gyno easily and have to take anti-e's with any amount of test. But, my buddy with very similar genetics and bodytype could take 2 grams of test and A-bombs and probably wouldn't get it. But, if someone can actually come up with some substantiated #'s it would be interesting.

i wanna say it worries me enough to the point where i won't even start a cycle. I have clomid, should i ask the guy for arimidex instead. Will clomid be enough? i plan on 400mg/10wks of cypionate. and clomid like start of 12th week.

THANK YOU GUYS, i guess i get a little paranoid, man i've been doing research on this for like 2 months straight. i just want to do it the right way, and try to avoid mistakes.

thanks again guys

dave

Top Bottom